CESEM (Bachelor in International Business Management)
Are you motivated to spend a long time abroad after two years of studies or at the beginning of your program? Then the CESEM meets your needs!
By offering a European track, an Americas track and an Asian track, that is 15 programs in 13 different countries, this versatile training course centred on management fundamentals offers an authentic immersive experience in a multicultural context through your entire curriculum.
So if you are looking for a challenge and dream of an international career, set yourself above the rest and become an open-minded, dynamic leader with excellent adaption skills.
CESEM will open you up to greater cultural agility and facilitate your professional mobility in other countries and cultures.
The language of instruction for this programme is French, and the language of the partner university where you choose to study.
5 reasons to choose the CESEM programme:
- Earning a Franco-international dual diploma
- An authentic, immersive experience over 4 years in 2 different countries
- Successful entry in the professional world: 100% of graduates find a job within 3 months
- A professional track with a strong international focus: 81% of graduates begin their careers in foreign posts
- A 4-year format offering the opportunity to develop a specialisation through renowned Masters programmes in France and abroad
CESEM is orientated towards future Baccalaureate degree holders (French, foreign, and international) and students who have already entered a first cycle of higher education.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
100% of CESEM students study in two countries: in France and in the country of one of our partners. Whichever cycle your choose, this progressive, coherent program allows you to develop a solid base of managerial skills and gives you a professional profile with a strong international aspect.
Years 1 and 2:
The first and second years take place in France or at a partner school for the European cycles, involving courses focused on acquiring management fundamentals: Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, Quantitative Management Methods.
Language teaching is also an instrumental feature with the study of two modern languages, one being used in your chosen cycle.
For students starting their studies in France, CESEM incorporates 3 specific additional modules: personal development, business law, and a six-month internship in France.
Years 3 and 4:
If you started your studies in France, you will travel abroad. In the opposite situation, you will study at CESEM.
The pedagogic objectives at the end of the program are to further develop your knowledge and skills in the third year and your orientation in the fourth year. The courses are centred on Strategy, International Economics, Human Resources, Ethics, Information Systems Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Purchasing.
You will also do a second six-month internship as well as a final thesis.
Languages - Teaching & Certification
Language certification is an essential step in your studies at CESEM, allowing you to establish your linguistic level for the job market.
All students enrolled in an Anglo-Saxon track take the TOEIC test.
Other tests are required depending on the cycle:
- The HSK for the French-Chinese cycle
- The DELE for the French-Spanish and French-Mexican cycles
- The TOEFL or the IELTS for the French-Mexican, French-Dutch, French-American cycles
CESEM encourages you to pursue the learning of a third language (optional), which will give additional value to your profile as a future international manager.
That is why we offer courses in Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese, Arabic, Russian and Japanese.
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
To offer an exceptional experience abroad, the program relies on its network of excellent international partners, allowing you to divide your time studying part in France and part in one of our partner schools of your choice, thus obtaining a dual degree!
At the end of your curriculum you will have earned a Bachelor in International Business Management from NEOMA Business School in addition to a second degree from the chosen partner schools, as well as be able to work in two to three different languages.
CESEM also allows you to bring added value to your CV through two long-term internships (one semester each), which are done while studying, one in France and the other abroad:
- An operational internship in France between the first and second years
- An international management internship between the third and fourth years
You can also do additional internships in France and abroad in order to enhance your professional experience. These multiple experiences allow you to expand your skills and develop your ability to adapt while building and sharpening your professional aims.
What are the qualities of CESEM graduates? Their agility, easy adaptability, ability to manage multicultural teams, convey ideas, work with other and, of course, their developed sense of international mobility. These are the many qualities that will help you in your future career or in the continuation of your studies.
- 81% of graduates are chosen to start their career abroad
- 100% of students find a job within 3 months
- The average starting salary is €35k-€40k
- Marketing, communication, advertising 24%
- Finance, accounting, management 24%
- Business, sales, export 19%
- Research, consulting, expertise 15%
- Executive management, management 7,5%
- Administration 3,5%
- Human resources 3%
- Purchasing, logistics 3%
- Organisation, I.T., internet 1%
Principle sectors of activity:
- Business, Supply 18%
- Advertising, communication, media 17%
- I.T. Technologies 12%
- Auditing, accounting expertise 11%
- Industry 11%
- Banking, insurance 9%
- Consulting, research 6%
- Hospitality, restaurants, tourism 6%
- Administration 4%
- Real estate 3%
- Transport, logistics 3%
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about CESEM (Bachelor in International Business Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...