CESEMNEOMA Business School
All available course dates
About this program
Are you excited by the idea of spending a considerable period of time abroad? Are you interested in international issues, both geopolitical and economic? Would you like to work in multicultural environments and embark upon an international career path? In that case, the CESEM will meet your expectations.
With its three international tracks (Europe, the Americas, Asia), the CESEM enables you to spend two years in France and two whole years abroad, thus obtaining two degrees, one French and the other an international BBA-type degree!
Our all-round training for future managers offers you an authentic immersive experience in a multicultural context, which will facilitate your professional mobility towards other countries and other cultures. If you enjoy a challenge, you can stand out and become a dynamic, open-minded and inquiring leader, with a high-level ability to adapt.
5 good reasons to choose CESEM program
- 100% international double degree: all students are awarded 2 Bachelor degrees from recognised Business Schools
- A multicultural environment with 3 international tracks: the Americas, Asia and Europe
- Bilingual English-French or trilingual teaching according to the chosen track
- You will gain an understanding of contemporary geopolitical issues
- 2 long-term internships, at least one of them abroad: employability rate almost 100%
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
The CESEM is intended for students who will earn a Baccalaureate diploma in France or in a French institution abroad and students enrolled in a first cycle of French higher education who want to change academic direction.
Holders of an international diploma of an equivalent level to the French baccalaureate, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
During your first two years in France at NEOMA BS you will learn to:
- Identify opportunities and geopolitical risks related to international development
- Understand marketing and commercial strategies
- Understand business performance measures
Then, during the last two years spent abroad, you will learn to:
- Define and implement a global strategy for marketing & commerce, finance or human resources,
- Lead and motivate teams while carrying out innovative projects,
- Understand and manage legal, economic, geopolitical and environmental risks,
- Define professional expectations in terms of information systems, digitisation, and organisational transformation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Tuition fees: 12,000€ per year
Bachelor Degree in International Business Management (4-year Bachelor Degree) / Level 6 qualification on the RNCP (French Register of Professional Certifications)
- Identify added-value creation opportunities in France and abroad as well as the associated risks and provide development proposals
- Implement an action plan that includes multicultural, digital and sustainable aspects
- Lead a multicultural team to carry out an action plan
45% of CESEM graduates continue their studies to obtain a 5-year Bachelor’s degree
Further study for one of the full-time MSc courses at NEOMA is guaranteed to CESEM graduates (provided they have the level of English required by the program and after a validation and counselling interview with the given director of the MSc). In this way, you can become a Master of Science!
- Finance / Auditing: management control, auditor, portfolio manager, financial analyst
- Marketing / Communication: product manager, communications officer
- Commercial: area manager, account manager, sales consultant, project manager, sales manager
- Purchasing and logistics: operations manager, logistics manager, supply chain manager
- Information systems / new technologies: consultant, business manager, project manager
Message the school
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about CESEM? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!