MS in Marketing
Enhance your marketing skills to get to the next level in your career by earning a Master of Science in Marketing. The program will develop your marketing knowledge and strengthen your branding expertise through workshop-style classes, experiential curriculum, and digital leadership.
With the emergence of digital marketing technologies, marketing has become a highly scientific, data-driven and interdisciplinary practice. The rapid growth in areas such as behavioral targeting, social media marketing, mobile marketing, demand generations, marketing analytics, marketing automation, and marketing operations has created a significant demand for highly trained and experienced marketing professionals.
The MS in Marketing program is designed to provide a flexible and well-rounded curriculum to accommodate students with diverse educational backgrounds and experiences. Throughout the program, you’ll receive in-depth training in all areas of marketing, including strategy, innovation, branding, social media, market research, buyer behavior, product management and international marketing.
Experience-based learning is an integral component of the MS Marketing program. The program is grounded in providing real-world project experiences with the opportunity to acquire practical, hands-on knowledge to establish or further your career in the marketing profession.
- All entering undergraduate students without prior college level English and/or Math courses must take the ACCUPLACER mathematics and English evaluation as part of the admissions process. The results of the evaluation are printed immediately and a copy is provided to the student. Read more about Placement by Evaluation. The ACCUPLACER may be taken once at no charge. Subsequent examinations can be repeated after 14 days for a $5 fee. Applicants who have not earned an Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or who have completed fewer than 90 quarter (60 semester) units of transferable college credit must have graduated from high school, passed a high school level proficiency test or received a Certificate of Proficiency from a state Department of Education.
- Applicants who are considered first time students based on the criteria below must attend an orientation course through WES Training and Development prior to enrolling.
- Never attended a college or university
- Education experience is limited to:
- Competency based education
- College level courses completed during high school
- Advanced Placement (AP) credit
- Military service or training
- Prior learning credit (CLEP, Dantes, Excelsior, portfolio assessment, etc.)
- High school graduates transferring from regionally accredited colleges and universities are admitted as degree students if their cumulative GPA is 2.0 or higher. Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on probationary admission if the Committee on the Application of Standards (Committee) judges that there is sufficient evidence of potential to complete college studies. Applicants below a 2.0 may submit a petition letter to their advisor for review by the Committee.
- Individual degree programs may have additional admission requirements.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Market Research
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Simulation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Please visit the university website for more information about tuition fees.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze important terminology, concepts, principles, theories, analytic techniques, and facts used in the field of marketing for effective decision-making.
- Integrate Marketing with various functions of business organization to create, capture, and deliver value.
- Apply digital tools in developing marketing strategies, organizational communication, business operations, and customer relations.
- Apply ethical problems within marketing and business situations, choose a resolution, and justify that ethical choice.
- Develop a global strategic marketing plan that address the global forces in the business environment of a firm.
About this institute
Since 1971, National University (NU) has been dedicated to meeting the needs of our students by providing accessible, affordable, and achievable higher education opportunities. Since its founding, the NU community has grown to 25,000 students (400 international students from over...
Why study at National University
Our course structure is built to make earning your degree accesible and achievable, one month at a time.
50+ Degree Programs
Whether you're looking to move up in your career or make a change, our degrees are designed to help you make a direct impact in your field
Online and On-Campus
We know your life may not happen on a 9-5 schedule so we offer online classes as well as campus-based programs in San Diego California
Earn your degree from a reputable private nonprofit that's accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission
Want to know more about MS in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...