About this program
Msc Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is a multidisciplinary programme designed to prepare you for the volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous (VUCA) environment. It includes purchasing/procurement, logistics (transportation and warehousing), operations management, and customer relationship management. With the fast-paced globalisation, shrinking product life cycle, greater customer sophistication, increasing network fragmentation, and digital innovation, the role of the supply chain management goes beyond coordinating the flow of materials, information, and funds. This programme addresses these issues through key concepts that underpin supply chain management. These concepts are supported by three guiding principles: agility, adaptability, and alignment.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
English Scores :
- For MSc 1 Year : 790 Toeic, 70 ICIMS, 88 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 110 Duolingo English Test,
- For MSc 2 Years : 770 Toeic, 68 ICIMS, 86 Toefl IBT, 6 IELTS, 108 Duolingo English Test
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- The Tuition fees: 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- The Tuition fees: 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Apply theory to improve the business processes
- Improve the profitability of organisations by optimising the resources
- Predict and minimise the various kinds of risk in the supply chain
- Understand the use of enabling technologies to improve the performance
The highly skilled and trained Supply Chain Managers are expected to play the most important role in the VUCA environment, particularly in the following sectors :
- Industry (Oil and Gas, Chemicals…)
- Humanitarian Sector
- Consumer Goods
Message the school
About this institute
Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance. MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified...
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Want to know more about Msc Supply Chain Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!