About this program
Msc Global Finance
The MSc Global Finance prepares you to be the connecting professionals between corporate finance and financial markets. This connection between the two sides of the financial sphere is crucial for companies, financial institutions, and financial markets. Corporations need to understand the dynamics of financial market products and financial markets’ professionals need to understand the requirements of corporations to offer tailored products and solutions. The secret is linking corporations that need to understand the dynamics of financial markets products to professionals in financial markets that search to understand their needs in order to offer tailored products and solutions. The professional-oriented curriculum aims to offer substantial theoretical knowledge and global practical applications that will give you the ability to open doors to a wide range of career opportunities.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- The Tuition fees: 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- The Tuition fees: 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
- Understand the dynamics of financial markets
- Fathom the regulatory environment of financial institutions and its impact on their activities
- Identify the strategic features of corporate financial decisions
- Use financial products appropriately to achieve financial goals
- Financial Analyst
- Private Equity Analyst
- Buy-side Equity Analyst
- Investment and Funding Manager
- Finance Executive
- Investor Relation Department
Message the school
About this institute
Montpellier Business School
Montpellier Business School (MBS) was created in 1897 on two major foundations: academic excellence and an unwavering commitment to the core values of ethics, openness, diversity, responsibility and global performance. MBS offers French and International talent training recognised and confers certified...
Why study at Montpellier Business School
- A triple accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- 56th Best Master in Management worldwide (Financial Times 2021)
- Pioneer and leader in professionalisation with more than 1 500 students in apprenticeship
- + 180 international destinations
- A faculty of excellence: +100 teacher-researchers, 96% PhDs, 60% international professors
Want to know more about Msc Global Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!