About this program
European Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration
Or example in designing and implementing wireless sensor systems for environmental control and energy efficient housing. The EBA degree programme aims to give the student the practical tools and general knowledge required in global business life. You will graduate as a mature business professional with good hands-on know-how and essential practical skills. You will be an effective team player, have good language, communication, intercultural and IT skills and be a true asset for international companies in Finland and abroad.
The first two years of your studies take place at Metropolia Business School in the theMyyrmäki campus of Metropolia UAS. You will gain a good grounding in general business fields such as economics, marketing, accounting, management and business law, with a European Union focus. All bachelor degree programmes at Metropolia UAS include an Innovation Project which EBA students complete in their second year.
EBA students apply for their third-year of studies at a partner institution in the first semester of their second year. The content of the third year of EBA varies depending on the courses offered by the partner institution. You choose your partner school according to the options you wish to explore in more depth: finance, marketing or management.
In your fourth year, you will do your work placement, 30 ECTS, preferably abroad to further enrich your international profile. Work placement gives you a chance to practice what you have learned, find a field you wish to specialise in and kickstart your business career.
To complete your BBA studies at Metropolia UAS you will research a topic on a field of particular interest to you for your bachelor’s thesis, 15 ECTS.
EBA double degree partners
- Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany)
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin (Germany)
- Münster University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- University of Hertfordshire (UK)
- University of Wolverhampton (UK)
- Krems University of Applied Sciences (Austria)
- ESC La Rochelle (France)
- ESC Rennes (France)
- HFT Stuttgart (Germany)
- University of the Basque Country UPV (Spain)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Free of charge: Applicants from EU/EEA
- Annual tuition fee: 10,000 € for non-EU/EEA applicants
Degree title: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) "
Credits: 210 ECTS
European Business Administration (EBA) is a 3.5 year double-degree programme. This means that you will study for two years in Finland and spend a full academic year at one of our EBA partner universities. When you successfully complete the requirements of both institutions, you will graduate with two Bachelor degrees: one from Metropolia UAS and the other from our partner institution. This gives you a clear competitive edge in the job market!
The EBA degree programme is actually 210 ECTSin terms of workload and 3.5 years in duration because you spend a full year at a partner university. The double degree year abroad is compulsory if your target is to receive two degree certificates at the end of your studies.
You will graduate as an effective international team player with extensive business know-how and hands-on skills that are needed and valued by international companies in Finland and abroad. Many students attend graduation at the partner university as well as graduation with us in Finland. You can be proud of your achievement - after all a double degree is more work and you have deserved two celebrations!
Message the school
About this institute
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
Metropolia is the largest University of Applied Sciences in Finland, Helsinki, with the largest offering in the fields of Health Care and Social Services and Technology. We are a community of over 17,000 students and 1,000 staff members, with 1,500...
Why study at Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
Some of the best learning occurs through our innovation projects, placements and our blended education. As our student, you get to be part of our top-notch research, development and innovation (RDI) projects and work closely with our industry partners. Number of large-scale companies are using our knowledge and expertise when developing and testing a variety of industrial embedded solutions. You get to study in outstanding, modern learning environments by using the latest technologies, such as augmented reality. Our students also learn to perform responsibility, work with community spirit, solve challenges and thrive in international networks.
- Metropolia has obtained an official quality label issued by FINEEC (The Finnish Education Evaluation Centre), and was currently ranked by U-Multirank 2020 amongst the TOP 25 performing universities globally under the category “Co-publications with industrial partners”.
- Metropolia is the most popular university of applied sciences in Finland in terms of applicants (2020).
- We have the largest English degree programme offering in the fields of Business, Culture, Health Care and Social Services and Technology.
- Our modern learning facilities and four campuses are located in the capital area in Helsinki with excellent career prospects and working opportunities both during studies and after graduation. All our four campuses are easily reachable with a good public transport connections between campuses, capital city Helsinki and airport.
- Metropolia’s scholarship system supports the ones motivated in learning Finnish language.
- Top-notch RDI projects & strong industry collaboration
Want to know more about European Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!