Peace, Conflict and Diplomacy MA (Full-time)London Metropolitan University
Peace, Conflict and Diplomacy MA (Full-time)
This master’s degree in Peace, Conflict and Diplomacy is designed to give you all the knowledge and skills you need to begin a successful career in the field of conflict transformation and resolution.
You’ll examine conflict and diplomacy theory, learn from practitioners’ expertise, and gain skills in analysis and conflict resolution techniques. Our course prepares you for work in mediation practice, foreign aid, journalism, foreign offices, international bodies such as the United Nations (UN) or the public sector.
You will be required to have:
- a minimum of a lower second class (2.2) honours degree in a relevant discipline such as politics, international relations, international development, or social and behavioural sciences (applications are also welcome from those who have experience in conflict resolution or who possess relevant professional qualifications)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Conflict Transformation
- International Conflict Resolution
- Peace, Conflict and Diplomacy Dissertation
- The Practice of Diplomacy
- Explaining Violence
- History and Theory of Human Rights
- Human Rights and the International Order
- Human Security
- International Law and International Order
- Religion and International Relations
- Security Studies
- Terrorism and Counter Terrorism
Modules and module details are subject to change over time.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
- UK/EU Students: £8,950 per year
- International Students: £13,250 per year
You’ll be prepared for further academic study and research in peace and conflict resolution, or other related fields such as politics and international relations.
We ensure you’re prepared for a range of roles in conflict resolution. Successful graduates could go on to become mediation or conflict resolution practitioners, aid workers or conflict reporters, or work in foreign offices, embassies, the diplomatic services or for international bodies such as the UN.
About this institute
London Metropolitan University
Based in England’s historic capital city, London Metropolitan University has a rich history of education with its roots dating back to 1848. Taking its current form following a merger of two well-renowned universities in 2002, it offers a wide range...
Want to know more about Peace, Conflict and Diplomacy MA (Full-time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...