Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Lifestyle
To train physical activity and lifestyle specialists on the grounds of international level achievements in applied science and technology who would be able to apply the principles of educational consulting and health promoting physical activity; ensure help in changing lifestyle at the first, second and third prevention levels; work in rehabilitation instituitions as healthy lifestyle educators (trainers) as well as in business sector.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Basic University Studies:
- Research Methodology
- Optional module I
- Optional module II
- Introduction to Public Health
- Teaching Didactics and Physical Activity
- Professional Communication (Presentation and Communication)
- Functional Anatomy
- Behavioural Change Models
- Project Management
- Applied Basic Health Sciences
- Cardiofitness and Strength Training
- Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Exercise for Clinical Conditions
- Fitness Group Activities
- Outdoor Fitness Activities
- Behaviour (Disease Prevention Models)
- Health Psychology
- Counselling and Traineeship
- Physical Activity (Changing Behaviour)
- Exercise and Nutrition Across the Lifespan (Nutrition I)
- European Nutrition Policy (Nutrition II)
- Individual Consultation
- Nutrition Intervention Planing
- Intervention Mapping
- Leading Entrepreneurship
- Internship (Sport, SPA Centers or Working settings or Rehabilitation settings)
- Sport and Health Policy and Governance
- Final Project
Optional Modules (choose two):
- Swimming (Recreational physical activity in the water)
- Physical Activity: Mind and Body
- Dance for Health
- Lifetime Ball Games
- Other Study Units of the University
- Study Units of Other Universities
Non-EU/EEA students €2300; EU/EAA students €1791
Bachelor of Sports
The competences developed will enable graduates to flexibly and quickly adapt to changes in the labour market, be employed as healthy lifestyle advisor and educator in private or public companies or business establishments, private and municipal sports and fitness centres, spas, beauty centres, companies which arrange recreational activities, and rehabilitation instituitions. The specialists will be able to engage in private activities, notably through the establishment of their own advisory or wellness businesses. After completion of the pedagogical and psychological course, specialists can be employed in formal and non-formal educational instituitions (kindergartens, schools, and municipal public health education and care as well as child care instituitions).
About this institute
Lithuanian Sports University
Lithuanian Sports University (LSU) is proud to be the only specialized university in Lithuania, which has been uniting Movement and Sports Science for over eight decades. Studies in sport and related areas are gaining popularity, at the same time opening...
Want to know more about Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Lifestyle? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America
Nelson, New Zealand