About this program
Degree in Management of Business and Technology (English taught)
Internationality, technology, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship, values, and both people and team management are the keys to define this degree. Includes international stages in China and USA
With the Degree in Management of Business & Technology you will receive training in business administration and acquire a profile which is much sought-after by today's companies. Internationality, globality, technology, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship,ethics and people and team management form the core of this degree program and are the basis on which we will develop your personal qualities and professional skills.
- The Degree in Management of Business and Technology will provide you with all the knowledge you need in order to be competitive in a global business environment.
- You will study in a campus where the business world, the latest technology available, and a business incubator are combined in order to allow students to gain understanding about all that technology can provide us.
- Your lessons will take place in small groups consisting of students and teachers of more than 60 nationalities; hence, you will gain a multi-cultural experience that will prepare you for the reality that an activity such as the management of international companies entails.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Thought and creativity I
- Principles of Marketing
- Mathematics for Business I
- Business Communication Skills I
- Foreign Language I
- Principles of Business Management
- Foreign Language II
- IT Software for Business
- Human Resources
- Business Law I
- Mathematics for Business II
- Accounting Principles I
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Thought and creativity II
- Principles of Finance
- Cross / Cultural Management
- Accounting Principles II
- Management IT and Information Systems I
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Operations
- New Product and Service Development
- Creativity and Innovation in Technological Organizations
- Methods of Decision Analysis
- Modern Social Thought and Movements and Economic History
- Business Law II
- Financial Management
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Thought and creativity III
- Corporate and International Finance
- Management IT and Information Systems II
- Principles of Technological Project Management
- Budgeting, Planning and Control
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Internet and Multimedia Technologies
- Transfer of New Technologies into the Economy / Latest New
- Marketing Simulations
- Supply Chain Management
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Business Communication Skills II
- Final Thesis
- Applied Research in Management and Technology
- Sales Management
- International Business
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Channel Management
- Leading Teams and Organizations
- Strategy Management for ICT Ventures
- New Technology Ventures
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
This program is available in Catalan, Spanish, and English or fully in English.
Learning on the Degree of Management of Business & Technology is based on La Salle’s Dynamic Methodology. Its main points are:
- Our Learning by Challenge learning method
- Empowerment of knowledge, skills and tools
- Internationalization and globalization
- Technology as the key to learning
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2022-2023: € 13080
- Official name: Graduate in Management of Business and Technology
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
On completion of this degree you will be prepared to be part of a new generation of business managers. You will be qualified to:
- Effectively apply your knowledge and be able to detect, develop, and resolve problems in your specialist area though effective decision-making and management strategies.
- Gather and interpret the relevant data to make decisions that reflect social, scientific or ethical considerations.
- Present information, ideas, problems and solutions to both specialized and non-specialized audiences.
- Develop the learning skills required to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
You can also access university master's programs at foreign universities. Former students have gone on to take masters at universities such as Standford University, London School of Economics, IESE, University of Warwick, Nanyang Technological University Singapore among others.
The Degree of Management of Business & Technology will equip you with a solid practical and theoretical grounding in international business management. On completion of the program, you will have acquired an international vision as well as valuable entrepreneurial and innovative insight to business management.
You will have a profile which will offer you a wide range of possibilities:
- You will be prepared to enter the labour market and assume a management role in any of the functional areas of a company, regardless of its industry or sector.
- You will be a strong candidate for positions in finance, marketing management, operations, human resources, technology and innovation management, or project management.
- Thanks to your international profile, you will be to work in multicultural work environments. Ad-hoc skills, which include communication, teamwork, leadership, planning, organization and analytical skills, will enable you to learn and develop quick-ly in the context of the organization.
- You will be prepared to start entrepreneurial projects and start your own business (start-up).
- Some of the possible career opportunities include: Digital Business De-velopment Manager / BizDev, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Monetization Analyst, Online Reputation Manager, Community Manager, Digital assets, Digital Business Analyst and startups, Consumer Analyst / digital audience, BB Source Manager: Big Data, App Marketing Analyst, Account Manager and Accounts Manager, eCommerce Analyst, Marketing Analyst Online, Digital Campaign Manager, SEM Campaign Manager, SEO: Search positioning optician, Brand Manager, Trend Analyst, Startup Founder, Junior consultant, Financial Analyst (junior), Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager and Marketing Activation Manager.
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Want to know more about Degree in Management of Business and Technology (English taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia