About this program
Degree in International Computer Engineering (English taught)
La Salle's Degree in Computer Engineering is the only degree program in Barcelona that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to respond to the international needs of the computer and business sector.
This new degree will provide you with the necessary skills to be part of a new generation of computer engineers, capable of working in a global environment and leading the digital revolution: "anytime, anywhere".
You will work with the latest technologies and products in the design, implementation and maintenance of information technology systems on an international scale, providing solutions to problems that constitute a challenge for both national and multinational companies.
We will train you to become an engineer who actively participates in the revolution in cloud computing (cloud computing), data intelligence (big data), management and artificial intelligence.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Introduction to Computers
- Design and usability I
- Programming methodology and technology
- Business and Engineering
- Thought and creativity I
- Basic Electronics
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Advanced programming and data structure
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Local Area Networks
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Thought and creativity II
- Programming projects I
- 3D Graphics Programming
- Programming projects II
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Thought and creativity III
- Operating Systems
- Web projects I
- Software Methodology I
- Systems Design & Administration
- Data network interconnection
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Peripheral Technologies
- Web Projects II
- Programming languages
- Organizational Management
- Knowledge-based systems
- Mobile Device Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Project Management
- Software Methodology II
- Projects in distributed architecture
- External internships
- Data Mining
- Technological Trends
- Final degree project
- ICT Security
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Learning by Challenge
- Innovative and practical methodology.
- Small groups and personalized tutorials.
- Methodology focused on the professional world.
- Work on real projects, with real companies.
- Implementation of technology in the classroom.
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025: € 14.220
- Official name: Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
The new Degree in International Computer Engineering responds to the new business model and the emerging needs of the sector. You will be prepared to work in the world's leading multinational companies of tomorrow anywhere on the planet and enjoy a high degree of employability. In this degree, you will address methodological, technical and technological issues in an eminently practical way. You will know how to easily adapt to current market needs in areas related to mobile applications, web development, systems administration, technical support and digital marketing. While you are studying the degree, you will receive personalized guidance from a mentor.
The Degree in Computer Engineering in English is practical and highly focused on the professional world, which guarantees immediate incorporation into the workplace. At La Salle, 100% of graduate students find internships related to their studies, and 60% end up working in the company where they did the internships.
- IT Project Manager
- Expert in Big Data
- Expert in Business Intelligence
- Engineer Software
- Web Programmer
- Systems Administrator
- Big Data Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Mobile Application Programmer
- CTO Scrum Master
- Systems Architect
- Product Owner
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
Want to know more about Degree in International Computer Engineering (English taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!