Degree in Engineering in ICT Management (Spanish taught)
Studying the Degree in Engineering in ICT Management will give you a unique profile in the world of engineering, combining scientific-technological knowledge with socioeconomic notions. You will receive training in engineering and management and you will be trained to work in technological companies as well as to integrate the advantages of new technologies into an innovative management, in the current global and technological context.
This degree, unique in Spain, responds to the current demand of professionals who manage different areas, and is taught at prestigious universities such as Stanford or Berkeley.
One of the added values of the Degree in Engineering in ICT Management is its Internationalization since the subjects related to the field of management and Business are taught in English and by international teachers.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Basic Electronics
- Design and Usability I
- Business and Engineering
- Thought and Creativity I
- Introduction to Computers
- Programming Methodology and Technology
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Analog Electronics
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Local Area Networks
- Thought and Creativity II
- Signals and Transmission Systems
- Methods of Decision Analysis
- New Products Development
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Multimedia Production I
- Thought and Creativity III
- Networking Laboratory
- Mobile Devices Programming
- Principles of Operations
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Management
- Business Project Management
- Channel Management
- Project Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Final Thesis
- Business Strategic
- Leading Teams and Organizations
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Technological Trends
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The languages of instruction for this program are Catalan, Spanish, and English.
The teaching methodology that you will receive by attending the Degree in Engineering in ICT Management is practical and participatory, and is based on the combination of:
- Problem-solving sessions.
- Lab practices.
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 8,000 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
8,700€ per year
- Official name: Graduate in Engineering in IT Management
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
Obtaining the degree of Engineering in ICT Management will allow you to:
- Join organizations that require a multi-purpose professional profile: Engineering and Management.
- Acquire skills in understanding, analysing, managing teams and projects.
- Implement and manage organizations from organizational and business aspects, combining them with the set of knowledge and skills acquired in the engineering context.
As an Engineer in ICT Management you can develop your professional career in the world of engineering and management. Some of the job opportunities you can apply for are:
- Information manager
- R&D Manager
- Sales manager
- Operations Manager
- Innovation manager
- Manager of products and services
- Commercial Marketing
- Project Manager
- Quality Manager
- Digital transformation
- Business Intelligence
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Want to know more about Degree in Engineering in ICT Management (Spanish taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America