Master in Business Law/International Business LawKNect365 Learning
About this program
Master of Laws (LLM) in Business Law / International Business Law by Distance Learning
This well established distance learning programme in Business Law has been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. We are also delighted to now be offering the option to study for the International Business Law LLM.
This unique programme in Business Law or International Business Law will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating your business
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately
The programmes have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance directors
- HR professionals
They are equally suited to owner managers who have the overall responsibility for the management and operation of their business.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Business Law in the UK and the EU:
- Aspects of European Union Law
- Business Law Concepts
- Business Regulatory Regime
- The Law of Financial Transaction
- Civil Liberties in the Workplace
- Business Taxation
- Collective Labour Law
- European e-Commerce Law
- Corporate Insolvency Law
- Personal Insolvency Law
- Sale and Supply of Goods
- Negotiated Study
- Company Law
- Consumer Law
- EU Competition Law
- Individual Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Health & Safety
- Law of International Trade
- Private International Law
- Aspects of Discrimination in Business
- Public Procurement Law and Practice
Message the school
About this institute
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
KNect365 Learning was born out of Informa’s rich history in enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Its learning solutions equip professionals with the capabilities and network they need to progress and drive performance. KNect365's insider knowledge is built upon its...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
A concise and well-administered course which provides the necessary learning experience but also allows the flexibility needed to be able to combine it with a demanding corporate role.
Want to know more about Master in Business Law/International Business Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
I have increased my career prospects and improved my knowledge in business