About this program
Physical Education and Sports Pedagogy
The aim of the study program is to ensure basic academic pedagogical education, to develop learners’ general and subject-related competences, to help them master knowledge in physical education and sports, and also, based on modern fundamental and applied scientific research, employ it in vocational activity; to form the elements of research activity; to educate a creative and inventive personality, disclosing himself or herself in the global context following the lifelong learning approach.
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS > 5.5, TOEFL > 75, CEFR > B2.
- Entry qualification documents: Higher school certificate for Bachelor/University Bachelor (a minimum of 3 years) degree certificate and its supplement for Master’s studies.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) >60%.
Some specific requirements may vary from country to country. You can find more information by visiting the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foreign Language
- Philosophy of Sport
- Basis of Psychology
- Gymnastics and its Teaching
- Introduction to Speciality Studies
- Theory and Didactics of Physical Education I
- Functional Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Foreign Language
- Pedagogical Practice I
- Basics of Sports Pedagogy
- Theory and Didactics of Physical Education II
- Physiological Basics of Physical Education
- Basketball and its Teaching
- School Pedagogy Massage
- Sports Game (football handball)
- Mother Tongue (speciality language)
- Term Paper I
- Winter Sports
- Tack-and-Field Athletics and its Teaching
- Pedagogical Practice II
- Test Theory and Measurements
- Basics of Sports Training
- Volleyball and its teaching
- Employment of IT in Sports
- Basics of Sports Training II
- Term paper II
- Methodology for Writing Bachelor’s Thesis
- Sports Games (table-tennis tennis badminton)
- Education of Children with Special Needs
- Final Project in Education Studies
- Pedagogical Practice III
- Optional General Academic Study Subjects
- Optional Subjects
- Final Project
Tuition fees: €3769 per year
- Credits: 240 ECTS
- Awards: BSc (Bachelor of Education Sciences, Pedagogue)
After the completion of the above study program they may also continue their studies in national and foreign Master’s degree study programs.
After the completion of the study program and acquisition of the qualification degree in pedagogy and pedagogue’s vocational qualification, the graduates may work as pedagogues in institutions of formal and non-formal education, in different state, social and private education and sports institutions, organizations and companies; strive for career on the basis of vocational and general competences.
Message the school
About this institute
Klaipeda University is a multidisciplinary educational institution, a national and Baltic Region leader in the field of marine sciences and studies integrated into international academic networks, fosterer of cultural heritage, and a centre for lifelong learning. Established on 1 January...
Why study at Klaipeda University
- Diploma recognized worldwide
- Unique study programs, such as archeology and marine study programs
- Small and cozy
- At the sea
Want to know more about Physical Education and Sports Pedagogy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America
Cedar City, United States of America