Master in Mechatronics
The masters in mechantonics program teaches students the technological devices, various machinery, robots, measurement, control and management equipment, even household appliances become complicated technical systems, which are created in accordance with the principles of mechatronics, i.e., using the latest achievements and possibilities of mechatronics, electronics and informatics. Graduates of this program can create the future systems.
Industry requires specialists, who have versatile knowledge and skills. Such versatile knowledge is acquired during studies of mechatronics. While working, graduates of these studies can deepen their knowledge in various areas – i.e., analysis of the systems of chosen area of mechatronics, design, production, installation or operation.
Partners: Festo, Kitron, SAPA, Seagate Technology LLC, ABB Lithuania, Shadow Robot Company
Software: SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS, ABB Robot Studio Key words: smart materials, mechatronic systems, simulation, FEM
Graduates have an ample choice of companies – a significant part of all processing and extractive industry can be attributed to mechatronics. The trend of replacing purely mechanical mechanisms with intelligent mechanical systems is well underway, and has been expanding over the past 30 years. During the last years the graduates have been employed in various significant companies both in Lithuanian and abroad.
Admission requirements for the Master's in Mechatronics at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- a university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in mechanical / electronics engineering or mechatronics with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact Kaunas University of Technology for information regarding fees.
Scholarships & funding
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
Master of Mechatronics
About this institute
Dating back to 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) has developed a great potential for studies and research and stays a leader in innovations and technologies in the Baltic States region. With 10,500 students and 1,000 academic staff, KTU strives...
Want to know more about Master in Mechatronics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.