Electronics and Electrical Engineering at KTU is a unique study program as it provides knowledge in two fields of engineering – electronics and electrical. These are the two areas that are important for a wide variety of industries. Experts and engineers in these fields who innovate, improve and create safe electrical and electronic systems are of utmost value in a global job market.
During your studies of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at KTU, you will gain a strong foundation in electronics engineering, allowing you to develop the competencies required in both electronics and electrical engineering.
After graduation, you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills aiming for masters’ in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- The demand for qualified electronics and electrical engineers is very high – only in Lithuania, over 700 electronics and electrical engineering specialists will be employed by 2022
- A huge diversity of teaching laboratories: installing the latest equipment for teaching labs is supported by the EU and sponsored by the global brands and companies
- Hands-on learning through project activities
What will you study?
- Engineering basics: design, testing, installation and exploitation
- Analogue and digital devices: microprocessors, intelligent electrical systems, electrical systems for smart buildings
- Fundamental sciences: materials science, mathematics
Admission requirements for Electronics and Electrical Engineering at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania are:
- A senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final school/state exams of Mathematics and Physics
- Proficiency in English: IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B2, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
Tuition fee: € 3,426 per year
All EU citizens are eligible for state funding. Please contact us for more information.
Bachelor of Engineering Sciences.
About this institute
Kaunas University of Technology
Established in 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides studies and research in all areas answering the demands of today’s ever-changing world. Ranked the 1st in Lithuania by alumni employability and student satisfaction, KTU is among the top 500 world...
Why study at Kaunas University of Technology
KTU, the main provider of research services for business and industry, one of the most active science institutions in Lithuania boasts impressive research facilities. In addition to state-of-the-art laboratories designed for studies, such as FabLab, Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, Auto Diagnostics Lab and others, the laboratories of Santaka Valley and the Faculties equipped with the newest technology are open to student research and studies.
Want to know more about Electronics and Electrical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America