Electrical - Electronics Engineering
Electrical - Electronics engineering is a dynamic and exciting field that provides excellent career opportunities in all sectors of society and is one of the largest manufacturing industries in the world. The advancements in electrical - electronics engineering are considered some of the main factors in reshaping our modern society in all aspects including health, business, education and entertainment. Electrical - Electronics engineers design and implement a wide range of systems such as telecommunication networks, faster computer chips, medical equipment, industrial instrumentation, control, microwaves, computer network security as well as image and signal processing
The Electrical - Electronics Engineering Department of Kadir Has University provides its students with an excellent undergraduate education as well graduate program leading to a Bachelor of Science (BS), Master of Science (MS) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in electronics engineering to prepare them for successful professional careers in the national and international arenas, as well as for the high-rating graduate schools. Our research mission is to carry out world-class teaching and research in the key building blocks of the information technology telecommunications systems, advanced signal processing techniques for wireless communications and networking, microwave engineering, control and neural networks.
One of the main objectives of the electronics department at Kadir Has University is to be recognized as the leading department in the region. Our faculty members are dedicated educators who provide guidance for our students . The department has been the recipient of a number of reserch projects from highly prestigious and selective national as well as international research programs working with both graduate and undergraduate students
Applicants should obtain the required scores from Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS), First Cycle Placement Test (LYS/MF 4), and Direct Transfer Test (DGS). Placements are centrally organized by Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM). International students applying for the program must follow the admissions criteria determined by Kadir Has University. Students can transfer into the program by following Kadir Has University regulations on the basis concerning horizontal transfer.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Engineering Guide and Ethics
- Calculus I
- Linear Algebra
- Physics I
- Physics Laboratory I
- Turkish Language I
- Computer Programming I
- English II
- Calculus II
- Physics II
- Physics Laboratory II
- Turkish Language II
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Republic I
- Materials Science
- Circuit Theory I
- Digital Design
- Differential Equations
- KHAS Elective
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Republic II
- Circuits Laboratory
- Circuit Theory II
- Electronic Circuit Components
- Calculus III
- Internship I
- Electronic Circuits
- Electronic Circuits Laboratory I
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Economics for Engineers
- Electronic Circuits Laboratory II
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Communication Systems
- Internship II
- Engineering Problem Solving and Project Management
- Social Elective-I
- Technical Elective-I
- Departmental Elective-I
- Departmental Elective-II
- Engineering Design Project
- Social Elective-II
- Technical Elective-I I
- Departmental Elective-III
- Departmental Elective-IV
- Sensor Networks
- Communication Electronics
- Analog Design
- Wireless Communications
- Microwave Engineering
- Digital Communication
- Wireless Communication Networks
- Computational Intelligence
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the website.
$12,000 per year
Upon successfull completion of the program, students will be awarded with Bachelor of Science in Electrical-Electronics Engineering (The Qualifications frameworks in the European Higher Education Area, QF-EHEA: Level 1, European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 6).
- Ability to apply mathematics, science and engineering principles to modeling and solution of problems in electronics engineering
- Ability to define and solve engineering problems in the design, development, production and test of electronic systems by using appropriate analysis and modeling techniques
- Ability to use modern techniques in analyzing and designing electronic systems/products, taking requirements, quality, ethical and environmental conditions into consideration
- Ability to use information technologies, electronics engineering equipment and software effectively
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to collect, analyze and interpret data in examining engineering problems
- Ability to effectively participate in teamwork when tackling engineering problems
- Ability to communicate both orally and in the written form in Turkish as well as in English
- Ability to follow technological innovations in order to adapt himself/herself to the changing conditions and commitment in life-long learning
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities
- Acquaintency with project management and industrial applications; understanding of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable development
- Acquaintency with contemporary issues and an understanding of the social impacts of engineering in national and global levels
Upon successful completion of the undergraduate program, candidates can go on to graduate programs based on their GPA and admission criteria of the applied graduate program.
The graduates are employed in various telecommunications companies, TV-radio and Internet related enterprises, and in the finance sector. They are employed in production, automation and marketing units.
About this institute
Kadir Has University
Kadir Has University, one of the oldest foundation universities in Turkey, is located in the heart of Istanbul. The university with 5 Undergraduate faculties and School of Graduate Studies, is dedicated to becoming a leader in Turkish higher education and...
Want to know more about Electrical - Electronics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America