M.Sc. Computer ScienceIU International University of Applied Sciences
M.Sc. Computer Science
All available course dates
M.Sc. Computer Science
This field is fast changing, has its finger on today’s pulse, and has become the pacemaker for the digital society of the future. In IU International University of Applied Sciences’s Master in Computer Science, you continue your journey with a focus on data science, cyber security and artificial intelligence. Due to the unmet demand for experts on these topics, you’ll become a sought-after specialist who can operate in almost any sector. Your Master’s degree in Computer Science will give you all the skills you need to get started in the international job market. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study on campus or online. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. To learn more, please visit the website.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 180 ECTS credits.
If you do not have the required amount of credits, you may be able to take a TASC exam or enrol in another way.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Advanced Cyber Security
- Computer Science and Society
- Quantum Computing
- IT Project Management
- Master Thesis and Colloqium
Scholarships and discounts available – check out the university's website for tuition fees.
Credit Points: 120 ECTS
What you will learn from us
The Master's program in Computer Science prepares you optimally for a career in one of the most important domains of the future corporate world.
- You will acquire the knowledge and skills required to design cyber security systems in development projects and IT infrastructures.
- You will learn how to select the appropriate tools, processes and algorithms for a variety of practical tasks.
- Building on solid theoretical foundations in cyber security and cryptology, you will explore cutting-edge topics like quantum computing, blockchain theory, and more.
As a Computer Science expert, you will be one of the most sought-after specialists in business, industry, the public sector and government organisations. After you graduate, you will work as:
- Computer and Information Research Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Software/Web Developer
About this institute
IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- Build your international network: Connect with fellow students and great companies
Want to know more about M.Sc. Computer Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...