MBA in IT ManagementIU International University of Applied Sciences
MBA in IT Management
All available course dates
MBA in IT Management
You are interested in various technologies and always wanted to learn more about information management? The MBA in IT Management at IU International University of Applied Sciences Online addresses IT infrastructures, international project management concepts and basics of software engineering to prepare you optimally for the coveted position of IT manager. With their profound entrepreneurial and management skills, IT Management postgraduates have excellent prospects in a variety of professions, such as technology management, IT consulting, change or project management and business analysis. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study on campus or online. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. To learn more, please visit the website.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 210 ECTS credits to begin a 60-ECTS MBA.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 180 ECTS to begin a 90-ECTS MBA.
- You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA program (achieved after previous studies).
- For MBA programs, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
Applicants whose first degree does not specialise in a business field can be admitted to our program if their work experience is in business management. Admission to the MBA program will then be decided on an individual basis following an interview with our academic staff.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships and discounts available – check out the university's website for tuition fees.
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Credit Points: 90 ECTS
Get to know the course content, specializations and job opportunities with our Master of Business Administration.
About this institute
IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- Build your international network: Connect with fellow students and great companies
Want to know more about MBA in IT Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...