MBA in Finance & AccountingIU International University of Applied Sciences
MBA in Finance & Accounting
All available course dates
MBA in Finance & Accounting
You want to become an expert in the field of financing and investments? Then the MBA in Finance & Accounting at IU International University of Applied Sciences offers you a wide range of learning opportunities in these areas. It provides a deep understanding of different capital structures, the financial markets and other relevant areas in order to be able to make considerations about investments and necessary financing. After graduating from IU International University of Applied Sciences, you will not only be an expert in finance but you will also be able to apply your acquired skills in the field of management. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study on campus or online. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. To learn more, please visit the website.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 210 ECTS credits to begin a 60-ECTS MBA.
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 180 ECTS to begin a 90-ECTS MBA.
- You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA program (achieved after previous studies).
- For MBA programs, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
Applicants whose first degree does not specialise in a business field can be admitted to our program if their work experience is in business management. Admission to the MBA program will then be decided on an individual basis following an interview with our academic staff.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships and discounts available – check out the university's website for tuition fees.
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Credit Points: 90 ECTS
Get to know the course content, specializations and job opportunities with our Master of Business Administration.
About this institute
IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- Build your international network: Connect with fellow students and great companies
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate