MBA MarketingIU International University of Applied Sciences – Online
Every day we experience the results of marketing in our environment. It is important to inspire people and to follow their needs. IU International University of Applied Sciences prepares you with the MBA in Marketing optimally for a career in the international advertising industry. You will develop new skills in areas like international branding and customer relationship marketing and expand your knowledge to be optimally prepared for your future career. With IU, you can study 100% online or on campus.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling. To learn more, please visit the website.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
An MBA in Marketing will thoroughly prepare you for various management functions with an emphasis on Marketing Management.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will expand your knowledge in marketing and sales related issues with a focus on international business management.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you will obtain skills in planning, implementation and control as well as international market launch and cultivation strategies.
Scholarships and discounts available – check out the university's website for tuition fees.
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Credits: 90 ECTS
Get to know the course content, specializations and job opportunities with our Master of Business Administration.
About this institute
IU International University of Applied Sciences – Online
IU International University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on site but also offer our full programmes...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences – Online
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
Want to know more about MBA Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...