Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Professional PhotographyIED - Istituto Europeo di Design
Masters in Professional Photography
This master provides working tools that students can develop and apply in the different domains of photography. Each student can decide when to enroll on each module. We aim to teach a methodology, not a series of recipes or technical details.
Our guest specialists in photography, edition, post production, lighting and communication theory will provide their own point of view and will stress the aspects of major relevance. This richness and its international spirit make this master something really special.
• to offer students a view of current tendencies in applied and commercial photography
• to implement the tools and knowledge used in the photography industry
• to familiarise students with contemporary working methods in the field of production, studio management, post-production, publishing and stock
• to show the cultural value of photography, forms of collaboration and creative funding models
• to analyse the challenges and limitations of the market in times of strong media convergence and downsizing
• to get to know about the history of photography in the context of design
Scholarships & funding
IED offers 73 Scholarships for Master Courses in Italy 20/21
IED Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli offer 46 scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee and 27 Tutor positions for Master courses 2020/2021 to study Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and Art in Italy. Locations involved are Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence and Como.
The deadline of the Scholarship competition follows the courses’ intakes:
- by June 16th for Master courses starting in November;
- by September 22nd for Master courses starting in January or February.
For more than fifty years, since 1966 Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education in the disciplines of Design, Fashion, Visual communication and Management.
IED, an international education network with a 100% Italian DNA, includes campuses in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari, Como, Madrid, Barcelona, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro and offers more than 500 courses in English, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Participation in the contest is subject to registration to the website ied.edu/scholarships-master
- Participation is strictly reserved to all Candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification - or having a job experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates need to show proficiency of the course language (B2 level minimum is demanded).
On completion of this course participants will receive a Masters in Professional Photography.
• Press and media photographer
• Editorial photographer
• Fashion photographer
• Digital and lighting technician
• Post-production artist
• Photo Editor
• Agency Assistant
• Art director
• Studio Manager
About this institute
IED is the biggest international network of fashion, design, visual communication and management schools, with locations in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari, Madrid , Barcelona , São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. Established in 1966, IED has 45 years...
Want to know more about Professional Photography? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Has COVID-19 affected your study abroad plans?
We want to hear your stories. Help us get a better idea of how the coronavirus is impacting international students by taking our two minute survey.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Rochester, United States of America