Postgraduate Degree in Informatics Applied to Organizations (in Portuguese only)ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
About this program
Postgraduate Degree in Informatics Applied to Organizations (in Portuguese only)
The promotion of digital inclusion is a way of implementing social policies of public interest. Living in a networked society, with a high level of computerization, we need to be updated and know how to use the opportunities that new technologies offer us, improving the way of working, communicating and sharing information and knowledge.
The Post-Graduation in Informatics Applied to Organizations, under the pedagogical and scientific responsibility of the School of Technologies and Architecture of Iscte , aims to provide the acquisition of competences in informatics tools, technologies and information systems.
It is aimed at professionals or graduates in scientific areas with a smaller component in computing, with training in other areas, who wish to obtain knowledge in information technologies, contributing to a professional reconversion.
- Holders of a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree awarded following a first cycle of studies organized according to the Bologna process
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the bachelor's degree
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum recognized as attesting to the ability to carry out the course
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Introduction to Research in Information Sciences and Technologies
Information Systems Modeling
Strategic Management and Organizational Information Systems
Management of Information and Knowledge Technologies
- Web Applications and Usability
- Database Management Systems
- Programming Basics
- Seminar in Information Systems Development
- Applied Informatics
Tuition Fees: €3,000 (VAT exempt)
Credits: 60 ECTS
At the end of the postgraduate course, students should acquire the followingskills:
- Know collaborative tools and systems (to communicate and work online);
- Conceive, model and develop organizational information systems;
- Create, integrate, explore and manage databases (front endandback end);
- Design and present digital platforms and applications;
- Collaborate in the strategic management of knowledge, technologies and information systems;
- Responding to changing challenges, using (business) management models, supported by information and computing systems;
- Carry out Research and Development (R&D) activities.
Message the school
About this institute
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
Founded in 1972, the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is one of the most prestigious public universities in Portugal, particularly focused on postgraduate studies and scientific research. It is organized in four schools: ISCTE Business Institute, Institute of Sociology and...
Want to know more about Postgraduate Degree in Informatics Applied to Organizations (in Portuguese only)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!