Msc in Management of Services and Technology
The Master in Management of Services and Technology (MMST) is an unique advanced educational programme in Technology and Operations Management (TOM) that focuses on both industry and service domains. This programme aims at developing modern, updated, proactive, accountable and socially responsible managers, specifically focused on business operations. Graduates are prepared to excel, to lead, to learn and to become ethical entrepreneurs in any international arena. They might also pursue a career in research by attending the PhD of this line of studies in TOM, where three independent cycles of studies interact and are integrated to extend the previous one.
The following documents must be uploaded or inserted into the online application form:
- Diploma/Transcript of Records from the bachelor's degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- ID card/Passport
- Proficiency in the English language (optional);
- The results of GMAT or GRE exam (optional)
Candidates still concluding their undergraduate degree must also add:
- Declaration of Commitment (download available on application form)
- Transcript of Records with current grading
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Common Learning Goals
- To display effective written communication skills
- To display effective oral communication skills
- To develop critical thinking skills
Specific Learning Goals
- To demonstrate broad updated knowledge of sustainable operations
and/or innovation as the thrust of competitive advantage
- To demonstrate effective ability to design or improve operations
systems that target specific strategic needs.
About this institute
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon
Founded in 1972, the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL) is one of the most prestigious public universities in Portugal, particularly focused on postgraduate studies and scientific research. It is organized in four schools: ISCTE Business School, School of Sociology and...
Want to know more about Msc in Management of Services and Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.