MBA in Management of Cultural Activities
The MBA in Management of Cultural Activities is open to students holding a 4-year degree. Students holding a 3-year degree will be able to study the MBA over 24 months. It enables students to become specialists of marketing and communication in the various cultural industries.
The MBA in Management of Cultural Activities enables students to develop key competencies in all aspects of strategic marketing, public relations, and social media communications used in the context of the cultural and performance industries. The course focuses on innovation and entrepreneurship. Graduates gain artistic and creative sensitivities, combined with knowledge of history of art and its opportunities for development.
- In 5th year for students having completed a 4-year degree.
- In 4th year for students having completed a 3-year degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MBA in Management of Cultural Activities includes:
- An end of year dissertation
- A 6-month internship, in France or abroad
- A number of cultural visits in Paris, one of the world’s most prominent capitals of culture (Fondation Louis Vuitton, Palais de Tokyo etc.)
- A course syllabus written with the help of industry professionals
- 20% of modules taught in English
- Course : Marketing Digital, Propriété intellectuelle, Droit et Fiscalité, Industries culturelles & Industries créatives, Le Beau dans la Création et l'Innovation.
- Project manager
- Business developer
- Communication management
- Press agent
- Community manager
- Marketing manager
About this institute
Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, one in Nice and one in Paris, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after within the business community. The school benefits from an international network of 100 partner...
Want to know more about MBA in Management of Cultural Activities? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.