About this program
Political Science Diploma
Have a job that makes a difference! There are certain skills you need to become a successful political scientist. The ICI Political Science Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in politics and the public service
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a political science pro in months not years!
- Study a political science course that was designed in conjunction with political science experts
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Political Science
- Political Science
- Theories of Political Behaviour
- International Law
- Political Systems
- Separation of Powers
- Political Party
- Political Campaign
- Public Administration and Bureaucracy
- Public Relations
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the Institute website for more information.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Tuition fee: $1199
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a political scientist
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPS
It is sometimes thought that students only do politics to enter politics and become a politician. While training in political science will help if this is your career goal, political scientists have a much wider range of exciting and rewarding career opportunities in:
- all parts of government including legislative, executive and judicial branches at the local, state and national levels and internationally
- large and medium-size businesses, lobbying, technology, law, consulting, services and communications
- all non-profit and community organisation.
About this institute
Distance Learning & Home Study courses by ICI
With courses from the International Career Institute (ICI), participants can develop their careers or pursue a new career with flexible, online study options that participants can study at their own time and at their own pace. Through ICI courses, participants will gain...
Be the first to write a review!