Master Marketing and Advertising
The Master in Advertising and Marketing intends to develop and deepen knowledge in the areas of Advertising and Marketing, as well as providing students with scientific and technical skills that allow them to deal with new and innovative situations, conducive to a performance guided by proactivity and competitiveness. Students deal with practical situations, applied to real cases that allow them to expand their reflection in order to anticipate the constant challenges of the market.
The Second Cycle in Advertising and Marketing is a master degree developed by the Advertising and Marketing Department. It was developed to deepen Professional competencies and research in this area of applied communication.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree conferred following a 1st cycle of studies organized in accordance with the principles of Bologna by a State adhering to this Process or
- Hold a foreign higher academic degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of the degree by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where you intend to be admitted or
- Be the holder of a school, scientific or professional curriculum, which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the statutory competent scientific body of the higher education institution where he intends to be admitted.
- Document proving a bachelor's degree or legal equivalent or with a school, scientific or professional curriculum , depending on the condition of access by the international student
- Discrimination of subjects , credits or workloads and respective grades
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae ;
- Motivation letter and recommendation letters when they exist.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Finance for Marketing
- Brand Management
- Marketing and Society
- Advertising and Consumption
- Research Methodologies
- Options 1
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Retail and Shopping
- Creativity and Innovation In Communication
- Integrated Communication
- Corporate Strategy
- Research Methodologies Applied to Advertising and Marketing Studies
- Options 2 & 3
- Digital Analytics & Marketing
- Advertising Language
- Marketing & Social Media
- New Consumers, New Consumptions
- Advertising and Marketing Project Seminar
- Thematic Seminars on Advertising and Marketing
- Thesis / Project / Internship
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 3,300€ per year
The successful completion of the first academic year allows to obtain a postgraduate diploma in Marketing and Advertising Communication.
The objectives of the course are:
- Deepen scientific and technical knowledge in the field of Advertising and Marketing;
- Prepare professionals with the ability to understand and solve problems, applying their knowledge to broad, multicultural, unusual and innovative contexts;
- Create skills for the design and implementation of applied research projects;
- Promote the integration and articulation of scientific and applied knowledge with the professional environment.
The Master in Advertising and Marketing offers content aimed at professional opportunities in the area of communication, branding and marketing, such as:
- Customer service - Executive / Account supervisor / Account director
- Strategic communication planning - Account planner
- Content production - Copywriter / Creative director
- Community management - Community manager
- Design and architecture of web and mobile projects ( mobile apps , social networks, portals / websites / microsites , rich media ads , in-game ads , etc.)
- Creating brand experiences ( guerrilla advertising , brand entertainment , brand activation, etc.)
- Brand manager and strategist Online
- Communication Director Commercial Director Marketing Director
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Master Marketing and Advertising? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain