Bachelor Corporate Finance
The Bachelor degree in Corporate Finance is aimed at developing abilities in the fields of Finance, supplemented by knowledge of Accounting, Auditing, Management, ICT and Law. The subjects taught provide theoretical and practical knowledge key to analysing and understanding financial and corporate issues. Throughout the course, attainment of theoretical knowledge applicable to the major financial decisions of companies is sought, from the Markets to Financial Instruments as well as developing the capacity to apply methodologies to real situations and knowledge on how to interpret results.
- Hold a Portuguese secondary school diploma or
- Possess a qualification diploma legally equivalent to Portuguese secondary education or
- Hold a qualification that gives access to higher education, in the country of origin
- Document proving the completion of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent (ENEM, in case of Brazilian students) or, the necessary and sufficient qualification for access to higher education in the country of origin duly certified by the competent authorities
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to European Union Law and Jurisprudence
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Organisations and Management
- Introduction to Finance
- Financial Calculus
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Mathematics Applied to Finances
- Financial English
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Reporting
- Information Systems for Finances
- Financial Law
- Financial Markets
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Financial Products and Derivatives
- Management Accounting
- Tax Law
- Statistics Applied to Finances
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Modelling
- Indirect Taxation
- Financial Management
- Analysis and Evaluation of Real Investments
- Optional (choose two)
- Actuarial Calculation and Insurance Operations
- Financial Planning and Control
- Financial Analysis of Groups
- Evaluation and Reorganisation of Companies
- Company Taxation
- Financial Risk Management
- Corporate Finance Project
- International Finance
- Principles of Financial Auditing
- Public Sector Financial Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for both local/EU and international students is: 3,300€ per year
The Bachelor degree in Corporate Finance prepares skilled professionals to perform, in particular, the following functions and activities:
- Administrative, financial director (and top level) qualified to actively engage in international financial relations (initial career stage);
- Controller liaising with the CEO - Chief Executive Officer;
- Financial Consultant, external or integrated in a European level consulting company in the field of finance;
- Actuary: specialised senior technician in actuarial calculation;
- Senior staff in Leasing, Factoring, Renting, ALD, SFAC companies and, in general, of all the institutions that operate in the stock market;
- Access to the TOC under conditions to be defined by the OTOC (Association of Statutory Accounting Technicians);
- Financial auditor;
- Tax inspector and supervisor of the inspection teams of the Ministry of Finance;
- Access to the ROC (conditions to be defined by the Association of Statutory Auditors).
About this institute
Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa
Located in the metropolitan area of Lisbon and composed of eight schools, IPL- Politécnico de Lisboa is a public institution with a long history in the field of higher education. IPL is composed of the following schools: School of Communication...
Want to know more about Bachelor Corporate Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia