Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Advanced Studies in International Hotel ManagementInstitut de tourisme et d'hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ)
Description of Advanced Studies in International Hotel Management
This the Advanced Studies in International Hotel Management (ASIHM) program is held in a bilingual (French-English) learning environment, and offers an educational model comparable to that of the major European or North American hotel schools complemented by an applied science approach, a flair for innovation, and Canadian energy.
Unique in North America, ASIHM is a 26-month management program developed in consultation with global hotel industry leaders. With its work-study format and innovative content linking management concepts to the hotelier’s duties, it covers key market trends as well as the current requirements of the international hotel industry. This ITHQ Signature program thus enjoys true recognition by the most important international hotel chains.
This program is intended for students and professionals from around the world. To be eligible, you must:
- Be proficient in written and spoken French and English (language skills evaluation tests are required for both languages, based on the candidate’s language of study).
- Have a diploma equivalent to a diploma of college studies or university degree issued by a recognized institution and including an advanced mathematics or accounting course.
- Have program-relevant professional experience (the applicant’s file will be reviewed to determine eligibility).
All selected candidates will be called for an admission interview (face-to-face or distance) in order to evaluate their level of motivation for the program and a career in international hotel management.
*Note that any relevant experience in guest or front desk service, or in any other hospitality or food service function, is an asset.
Degree & diploma
Advanced Studies in International Hotel Management ITHQ Signature Diploma
Exclusive joint ASIHM- MBA in International Hospitality Management :
Through an agreement with the renowned Hotelschool The Hague (HTH) in the Netherlands, ASIHM students can apply an equivalency of three 45-hour courses and a third of the hours from their second internship to get both their Signature ITHQ diploma and an MBA in International Hospitality Management in just 3 years.
Tuition & fees
- Application fee: $80 (non-refundable)
- Registration fees (4 terms): $237 per term (administrative services, student association, voluntary contribution to the Fondation de l'ITHQ and third-party liability insurance)
- Tuition fees ($1,338 per course)
- Course term 1 : $16,056 (12 courses)
- Course term 3 : $13.380 (10 courses)
- Internship terms 2 and 4: $5,352 each (4 courses)
Institut de tourisme et d'hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ)
Always in step with North American and international hospitality trends, the ITHQ is Canada’s center of excellence for education in tourism, hotel and restaurant services. Internationally recognized for the quality of its programs and the professionalism and expertise of its...