MSc International Health ManagementImperial College Business School
MSc International Health Management
All available course dates
MSc International Health Management
Combining business-focused teaching and cutting-edge research, the MSc International Health Management is a one-year, full-time programme that gives you a thorough overview of the UK health system and its application in a global context, while also providing the essential skills needed to springboard you into a management career in the global healthcare sector.
To apply for MSc International Health Management, you should preferably have a First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from a recognised university or the international equivalent in a relevant discipline such as:
- Health sciences
- Social sciences
- Physical sciences
However, a Lower Second Class Honours may be considered in some circumstances.
Prerequisite knowledge requirements
MSc International Health Management is not a highly quantitative programme and is open to graduates from a variety of disciplines but candidates are expected to be familiar with a basic knowledge of maths before the start of the programme. Successful candidates will be provided with access to online primer courses in basic quantitative skills and accounting to prepare you for the programme from July onwards. Please familiarise yourself with the online primer content prior to applying so that you are clear about the topics you will be covering in the early stages of the programme.
Although there are not specific quantitative prerequisites, it is useful for the selection committee to have an understanding of the level of your experience to date. You should use the Quantitative Experience Statement' on the application form to list the most advanced quantitative courses that you have taken in your academic career to date and to provide brief examples of the relevant topics covered by the course.
Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements.The IELTS indicator test will be accepted for admissions to the 2020/21 academic year.
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements. The ETS at Home test will be accepted for admission to the 2020/21 academic year.
- Duolingo English Test: 125 Overall with no less than 115 in any band score.
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country AND successful performance in an English language interview, conducted by the Business School’s Global Skills Consultants, which would be arranged if you receive an offer.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
You will study eleven taught modules across the year, starting with a focus on the principles of management and moving increasingly towards a focus on healthcare. In the summer term you will undertake applied modules, encouraging you to utilise the skills you have gained so far.
- Business Strategy for Global Healthcare
- Global Healthcare Marketing
- Health Informatics
- Organisational behaviour
- Contemporary Topics in Health Policy
- Health Economics
- Health System, Policy and Financing
- Health and Environment
- Managing Change and Innovation in Healthcare
- Business Plan Competition
- Climate Finance
- Health Management in Practice
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
The cost of tuition for this program is £30,700 for all students.
About this institute
Imperial College Business School
At Imperial College Business School, we offer a range of programs to inspire intelligent and creative minds from a diverse range of backgrounds to be the world’s future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in...
Want to know more about MSc International Health Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Diego, United States of America