Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Description of ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business
ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business - Accredited online course for experienced finance professionals
This ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business online training course aims to develop accountancy and knowledge for those who wish to progress towards Chartered Accountant status or work in an accountancy practice.
Expected outcomes of this ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business training course include the following new skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of standard accountancy practices,
- Developed understanding of professional ethics,
- Ability to use and create reporting systems
- Knowledge to prepare financial documents
This ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business online training course is particularly suitable for the following individuals:
- Those who are experienced in finance and wish to progress to Chartered Accountant status
- School Leavers looking to develop a career in accountancy
- Those already employed in account support roles looking to do an introductory qualification in accounting.
This course also requires that participants have a minimum of three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Maths and English. In addition, eligible candidates must:
- Have a valid UK address
- Be over the age of 18
- Be proficient in English
- Have access to a PC with internet connection
Tuition & fees
Home Learning College offers flexible payment plants for this distance learning ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business training course. For more information on costs and payment options, please request more information.
Home Learning College
Whether you want to change career or enhance your existing skills, Home Learning College's diverse range of courses will help you gain the necessary qualifications you need to achieve a rewarding and respected career. Home Learning College has a range...