About this program
Associate in Arts (AA-DTA)
- Critical Thinking
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Information & Visual Legacy
- Community & Social Responsibility
- Completion of a minimum of 90 college-level credits (courses numbered 100 or above);
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative college-level GPA;
- Completion of at least 23 of the total required credits at Highline with a minimum 2.0 GPA (known as the residency credit requirement).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the College website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Communications requirement
- Quantitative Skills requirement
- Physical Education requirement
- Diversity and Globalism requirement
- Distribution requirement
- Elective requirement
Please check the program webpage for more information about its courses.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Please visit the college website for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
Highline College prides itself as being the 5th most diverse college in the entire USA. It is located in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest, which is home to renowned national parks, a stunning coastline and peninsula, a rainforest, the North Cascade...
Why study at Highline College
- Award-winning college (ranked in the top 150 community colleges in the USA in 2021)
- Individual advising to help you meet your goals
- New on campus student housing
- University Transfer Pathways with many four-year university partners
- Over 120 programs, certificates and degrees and still growing
- U.S. high school diploma awarded after completing a 2-year degree with no additional requirements.
- Active student life with many activities, programming, communities and leadership opportunities
- Beautiful location just next to Seattle and the Puget Sound waterway
- Internship &, scholarships opportunities
- Unique OPT, CPT and internship opportunities
Want to know more about Associate in Arts (AA-DTA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Costa Mesa, United States of America
San Jose, United States of America