Business and ManagementHanken School of Economics
Business and Management
All available course dates
About this program
Business and Management
The specialisation in Business and Management contains studies in humanitarian logistics, international strategy and sustainability, and marketing.
The specialisation in Business and Management gives you the essential capabilities and skills for managing and developing organisations in a market-oriented and sustainable manner.
- TOEFL IBT test or TOEFL iBT® Home Edition: a minimum score of 92 (internet-based test)
- IELTS Academic or IELTS Indicator (Academic): a minimum score of 6.5
- Cambridge C1 Advanced: Grade C
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (previous name CPE): a minimum result of C1 (or C if taken when the test was called CPE)
- PTE Academic: a minimum 62
- The Finnish National Certificate of Language Proficiency YKI test in English: Level 5 proficiency in all sections of the Advanced level YKI test. Results from separate test dates can be combined.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or secondary education conducted in English language in: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States (no other countries are accepted).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Upon graduation you will be able to
- Manage organisations in a customer- and market-oriented way
- Participate in strategy work and leadership in various organisations
- Engage in constructive dialogue on corporate sustainability questions
- Apply independent and critical thinking to decision-making
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The fee for non-EU/EEA students at Hanken is 12500 EUR/year.
MSc in Economics and Business Administration
The specialisation offers you a wide range of different career options. Here are some examples of potential future positions.
Line management and business responsibility positions
product manager, brand manager, project manager, and later, business area/unit manager, procurement/supply manager, humanitarian logistician, programme manager
Expert and specialist positions in large multinational companies and non-profit organisations
business development manager, strategy development manager, product/service development manager, supply chain manager, logistics manager, operations manager, customer relationship manager, human resources development manager, corporate responsibility manager, corporate communications manager, marketing communications manager, supply chain manager, logisitics manager, chief of operations
Management consultant positions
general management consultancy, market research consultancy, product/service development consultancy, communications/media/advertising consultancy, corporate responsibility consultancy, crisis management consultancy, humanitarian consultancy, development aid consultancy
Message the school
About this institute
Hanken School of Economics
Hanken School of Economics is one of the oldest universities in the Nordic countries and was founded in 1909. More than 110 years of experience in research and education gives us an opportunity to offer our students excellent programmes and...
Want to know more about Business and Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...