Bachelor of Business Administration, Aviation Business
Are you ready for a take-off with one of the fastest growing industries and employment providers in the world. Aviation Business degree programme provides a fast track for future aviation professionals to get recognised qualifications and industry contacts.
As a student, you will develop expertise in the aviation business environment and an understanding of key aviation business processes. You will acquire highly relevant skills in sales and services, business development, and financial management.
Your studies will take place in projects commissioned by prominent international aviation stakeholders. These tasks will develop your professional skills, such as project management, leadership, communication, strategic thinking. You will also develop analytical skills and resilience to excel in your future career in the aviation industry.
The studies are conducted in English. International students are also offered Finnish areal studies to support their integration into the Finnish society.
- Finnish matriculation examination
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) diploma or Deutsche Internationale Abitur (DIA) diploma vocational qualifications of three years or more in duration
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a comparable previous qualification or
- a foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the awarding country
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Learning Camp 1 – Learn to learn
- Learning Camp 1- Development methods
Aviation Business Basics
- Aviation Business Basics 1
- Aviation Business Basics 2
Aviation Business Environment
- Aviation Business Environment 1
- Aviation Business Environment 2
Customer Competence in Aviation Business
- Customer Competence in Aviation Business 1
- Customer Competence in Aviation Business 2
Self and Team Leadership
- Self and Team Leadership 1
- Self and Team Leadership 2
Areal Studies 1
- Welcome to Finland 1
- Welcome to Finland 2
- Nordic Areal Studies 1
- Nordic Areal Studies 2
- Learning Camp 3
- Learning Camp 4
Aviation Business Operations
- Managing Aviation Business Operations
- Customer Experience in Aviation Business Models
Organisational Management and Leadership
- Leading Human Resources in Aviation Business
- Developing Human Resources in Aviation Business
Advanced Sales and Entrepreneurship
- Leading Sales and Business Development
Sales and Marketing in Aviation Business
- Marketing and Sales in Aviation Business
- Service Design and Branding in Aviation Business
- Asian Areal Studies 1
- Asian Areal Studies 2
- Applied Coding 1
- Applied Coding 2
- German Areal Studies 1
- German Areal Studies 2
- Russian Areal Studies 1
- Russian Areal Studies 2
- Spanish Areal Studies 1
- Spanish Areal Studies 2
- Airline Business
- Airport Business
- Air Cargo
Free Choice Studies
- Work Placement
- Work Placement 1
- Work Placement 2
- Work Placement 3
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The degree programme is conducted in English.
The studies include a certain amount of Finnish areal studies and a choice of other areal studies. Finnish students are also offered a number of learning activities in Finnish and Swedish languages."
Bachelor of Business Administration programmes fees: EUR 9,500.00 per academic year
Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree programme taught in English. EU/EEA area and Swiss citizens are not subject to the charge.
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Learning with business life opens up doors for the students and helps them develop their networks already during the studies. This makes it easier for graduates to find jobs both in Finland and abroad.
A bachelor of Business Administration on Porvoo Campus might be employed in various industries with several professional titles, some of which may include for instance:
- Customer service specialist
- Sales manager or assistant
- Sales analyst
- Traffic and product planner
- Marketing manager or assistant
- Account manager
Haaga-Helia Porvoo Campus offers a unique opportunity to study aviation business in Finland. Learning takes place as team work in real-life projects where personal development, networking, and presentation skills are highlighted.
About this institute
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
Haaga-Helia is a strongly business-oriented University of Applied Sciences in Finland. We have close ties to business world with 100 partner companies that contribute to our study projects and internship opportunities that provide a great kick start for a career....
Why study at HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
- Haaga-Helia is the first institution in Finland to receive THE-ICE accreditation. Haaga-Helia has also received a quality label from the Finnish Education Evaluation Centre, FINEEC, praising Haaga-Helia’ s excellent working-life contacts and strong pedagogical teaching approach.
- In 2019, Haaga-Helia was ranked the best university of applied sciences in international student mobility, as well as the best in international student satisfaction. Study in a truly international environment with students from over 100 different nationalities.
- Opportunity to complete one semester as an exchange student in one of Haaga-Helia’ s 200 partner universities around the world.
- Possibility to acquire a double degree. Double degree students complete two semesters abroad and receive a diploma from both, Haaga-Helia and the partner university.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration, Aviation Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic