Physiotherapy (Balneology, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation)Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Physiotherapy (Balneology, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation)
This program is designed to offer optimal training and relevant skills for future physio-kinesiotherapist. The learning outcomes of the study programme are:
- Physical therapy techniques, and kinesiological, prophilactic and motor rehabilitation assistance;
- Electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, thermotherapy and massage techniques;
- The evaluation of the patients’ anatomical and functional status and the communication of the significant data to the specialized physician;
- Elaborate and set the stages of the individual treatment plans based on static and dynamic physical exercises, chosen in accordance with the clinical diagnosis;
- Application of physical therapy and medical rehabilitation programs in order to restore diminished functions, to increase functional levels and to develop compensatory mechanisms;
- Use of verbal and nonverbal communication in his/her relation with the patient or with the other members of the rehabilitation team;
- Importance and observance of medical ethics and deontology.
- Baccalaureate Diploma, or an equivalent to the Baccalaureate Diploma certified by the relevant authority in the issuing country, including the grades obtained in the Baccalaureate exam.
- Certificate of language skills in English, level B2.
The full tuition price for local/EU students and International/Non-EU students is 3000 EUR/YEAR.
Physiotherapists can work in:
- Health centres
- Rehabilitation centres
- Private practice
- Occupational health and safety roles at workplaces.
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania
Grigore T. Popa University of Medicine and Pharmacy is a multicultural universities in witch is encouraged the excellence in education and applied research for students from over 70 countries around the world, with different backgrounds, life understanding and standards. The...
Want to know more about Physiotherapy (Balneology, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!