MSc Management in International Business (MIB)Grenoble Ecole de Management
MSc Management in International Business (MIB)
All available course dates
GEM Ranked 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
MSc MIB 29th in Europe in the Economist 2019 Masters in Management Ranking
47th in Europe in Financial Times 2019 Master in Management Ranking
39th in the World in the 2020 QS Master in Management Ranking
Grenoble (France), Paris, Singapore
Program duration - 2 years:
1 academic year + Final Management Project (can be completed remotely while working)
MSc Management in International Business (MIB)
This uniquely developed international business degree gives recent graduates the knowledge, skills, and experience to become global managers with excellent international employment prospects. The program will enable you to learn and develop the fundamentals of business and management, while developing language and intercultural skills.
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with intercultural aware graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management.
Join a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment.
The Master's in International Business:
- is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS.
- is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings within their Masters in Management categories.
- provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
WHY CHOOSE THE MIB PROGRAM?
- Receive a high-quality education in an internationally-renowned program
- Focus on international aspectsof business and management
- Study in a truly multicultural environmentwith students from over 50 nationalities.
- Enhance business and employment opportunities by choosing to study on one of strategically-located campuses around the world.
- Earn your globally-recognized degree from a triple-accredited institution.
Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject. Fluency in English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The Msc MIB is a high-quality comprehensive program of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective.
The program focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments. It is a strong generalist program that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization. Foreign language skills are essential in business today. The program is taught in English. No prior knowledge of French is required to attend the program. Students are required to study a second language during the first year of the program.
YEAR 1 - CAMPUS YEAR
Introduction and Integration Session:
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-Based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel Skills Training
- Social and Icebreaking Event
- International Negotiation
- The Legal Environment of International Business
- Global Business Operations – The Serious Game
Strategy and Operations:
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Business Analytics Management
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Integrative Entrepreneurship & Consulting Project
Managing Technology and Innovation:
- Managing Technology and Innovation
- Information Systems for Digital Business
Finance and Economics:
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- International Financial Risk Management
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Budgeting and Controlling
Business Research and Analysis:
- Research Methods for Managers
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
*The content of the program may be adapted from year to year to take into account the needs of industry.
YEAR 2 - FINAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT
At the end of the one-academic-year full-time part of the program, each student will be required to complete a Final Management Project which may be completed remotely during full-time employment.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and financial aid available.
120 ECTS credits.
(French: Titre de niveau I Manager d’Affaires internationales, enregistré au Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) – Fiche 24999)
French Ministry Recognition
MSc MIB graduates are also awarded the degree certificate “Manager d’Affaires Internationales” (International Manager). This provides international recognition through the Visa de l’Etat from the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. For students planning to work in Europe following their studies, this recognition presents a competitive advantage.
Top Employers of our MIB Graduates
Microsoft, First Direct, McKinsey, Glaxo Wellcome, Price Waterhouse Coopers, AC Nielsen, Britannic Assurance, Shanghai Bank, Pfizer, Accenture, Hewlett-Packard, Coca Cola, Lucent, Eurosport, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Delloite, BCQ, Porsche, Google, Philips, Amadeus, Bloomberg, IBM, BNP Paribas, Carrefour, Total, Schneider Electric, Salesforce, HSBC
About this institute
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking GEM is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS): Among top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold this distinction Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More...
Want to know more about MSc Management in International Business (MIB)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...