Masters in Management (Grande Ecole Program)
By coming to Grenoble Ecole de Management, you have the opportunity to join one of France’s leading business schools that is ranked Top 6 in France,Top 25 in Europe and Top 50 worldwide.
Our Grande Ecole program is the French equivalent of a two-year Master’s in Management degree. Upon completion, students receive a Master’s level degree that is delivered by the French Ministry of Higher Education and accepted worldwide.
As an international student, you may follow classes in French or English thanks to the English Track option (limited number of spots available). Some of the courses offered require a good level of French, others are taught entirely in English. Certain specializations can be followed in French or English.
In addition, the program offers a variety of language combinations. As a Grande Ecole student, you have access to double degree programs in France or with an international partner university.
Why Choose the Master in Management / Grande Ecole program?
By joining the Grande Ecole Program, you will take part in a unique experience, preparing you to be a leader, entrepreneur and a socially engaged citizen, ready to innovate and manage complex challenges.
- Tailor the program to your needs with a wide range of elective classes
- Study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 30 nationalities
- Double degrees options in France and abroad
- Exchange opportunities with more than 125 partner Universities all over the world
- Multilingual tracks
- Focus on international aspects of business and management
- Internship opportunities
3 or 4 years - Direct entry in 2nd year for international students
- Previous studies: Bachelor’s degree, minimum 60% GPA
- Exams (quantitative waivers may apply):GMAT: 550 minimum or GRE: 150 Verbal and 153 Quant minimum
- English proficiency:
TOEFL: total 94, min 22 in each band
or IELTS: overall 6,5 and minimum 6 in each section
or previous degree completed in English.
- Fluency in French recommended but not mandatory.
- Motivation interview
- Application form including:
Motivation and objectives
2 Reference Letters (academic or professional)
Please visit our website for more details.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 2: becoming autonomous
You will join directly the second year of the Grande Ecole program, which would be the first academic year for you.
Program Content - Year 1 (DESMA degree)
During this first year, you will expand your understanding of general management principles while mastering your expertise in key areas with a large choice of specializations.
Year 3: Preparing for the Future
During this year, you will continue to master your specialization and can choose an option that may include a double degree, exchange or a specific field of expertise.
Program Content - Year 3 (DESMA degree)
While you continue to finetune your specialization, you will be able to choose an option that may include a double degree or a specific expertise:
Please visit our website for full program content.
- € 15,066 (Year 1)
- € 13,990 (Year 2)
- Optional gap year: € 850
Please visit our website for full tuition fees
Master’s degree recognized by the French government – Grade Master (RNCP level 7, visé par l’Etat)
Throughout the Grande Ecole program, students receive counseling and support to prepare their career.
- The Coach Center helps students plan and prepare their career projects.
- The Careers, Alumni and Employer Relations service (CARE) helps students organize their strategy and approach to find internships and jobs. The service offers tools to prepare for the job market and supports students from their first internship to their first job. By fostering close ties with companies, CARE is able to facilitate access to job offers and opportunities, organize recruitment events, and build close ties between students and recruiters.
The GEM Alumni network animates the community of graduates all over the world through communities in every country where alumni are present. Most alumni events, both personal and professional, are open to students.Our graduates are located everywhere in the world. 23% are not French speaking.
About this institute
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking
GEM Ranks 25th in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2019 Ranking GEM is triple-accredited (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS): Among top 1% of business schools worldwide to hold this distinction Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM) has earned both national and international recognition. More...
Want to know more about Masters in Management (Grande Ecole Program)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain