MSc Project ManagementGISMA Business School
MSc Project Management
All available course dates
MSc Project Management
The MSc Project Management course has been designed to provide students with the specialist knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement and manage projects.
You will develop a broad comprehension of the most important concepts in project management, from a practical and strategic perspective. You will understand the risk involved with running projects and how to overcome them, therefore building your decision-making skills. The 12-month programs will cover important topics including project development, managing risk and opportunities, handling project finances and how to manage people and organisations.
With a core focus on employability, this course will ensure students obtain the critical skills to become a first-rate project manager, making them a highly sought-after candidate for organisations.
IBM Design Thinking
As part of your study you will gain free access to the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking digital Practitioner course (2.5 hours) and on successful completion learners become badged Enterprise Design Thinkers. Benefits include:
- Learners can share their badge on LinkedIn and broadcast their skill to future employers
- Access to the course Toolkit with over 20 activities and resources designed for daily practice
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course is ideal for anyone who has graduated in business, computing or engineering and are looking to pursue, advance or switch to a career in project management
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- If you have previously studied a qualification or a module(s) within a qualification which you believe may be considered for an exemption, a non-standard application route is also available. Please inquire for more information and details on the non-standard application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This year will consist of the following core modules:
- Program Management
- Product Management
- Design Thinking
One elective module from the list below:
- Emerging Technologies
- Procurement and SCM
- Research Methods and Professional Development Dissertation
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
This course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus. Learning will take place both in and outside the classroom environment. Face-to-face learning will be supported by a wealth of online resources, including case studies, simulations, learning videos, reading materials and online testing and feedback.
The programs consists of three workshop contact hours each week per 30 credit module and two workshop contact hours each week for 15 credit modules to promote group interaction and facilitate personal support to individuals
- Tuition fees of the course: €17,000
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Additionally, students who graduate from this degree may consider pursuing further studies with professional qualifications or a PhD.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the necessary skills and knowledge to consider careers as project or programs managers, directors in engineering projects, or working as operation directors.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Project Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America