MSc Digital Sales & ManagementGISMA Business School
MSc Digital Sales & Management
All available course dates
MSc Digital Sales and Management
The MSc Digital Sales and Management course has been designed to provide students with the strategic skills needed to analyse the ever-expanding digital world.
You will gain a fundamental understanding of this field by analysing the role of digital business models in disruptive technologies, digital and social media marketing, digital governance and information systems. Other crucial topics that will be covered include digital customer relationship management, data-driven decision making and digital sales leadership.
With a core focus on employability, this course will ensure students are up-to-date with all the latest developments in this constantly shifting field
Salesforce Trailhead course content integrated throughout the Masters programme. Benefits include:
- Earning Superbadges to boost your CV as you learn new skills and apply them to real-world business problems.
- Working towards Salesforce Certifications in line with your career aspirations including Salesforce Marketer and Salesforce Administrator.
- Accessing the Trailblazer community of dedicated users who are ready and willing to share their knowledge.
- Graduating ready to choose from an extensive number of employment opportunities using Salesforce within marketing, sales management and technology.
Alibaba Cloud content used in the master’s programme giving students access to content and resources to use throughout their studies and in their future careers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate
This provides tutors and students with access to the best collaboration tools, content training and AWS technology for cloud related learning. Upon graduation, students are fully equipped with the practical skills needed for a technology career. Students also have access to the AWS Educate Job Board for seeking technology jobs and internships.
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
The course has a strong focus on employability and is ideal for anyone looking to pursue, advance or switch to a career in data management and sales.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.
- International requirements: an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- If you have previously studied a qualification or a module(s) within a qualification which you believe may be considered for an exemption, a non-standard application route is also available. Please inquire for more information and details on the non-standard application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This year will consist of the following core modules:
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Digital Sales Management
One elective module from the list below:
- Emerging Technologies
- Procurement and SCM
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
This course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus. Learning will take place both in and outside the classroom environment. Face-to-face learning will be supported by a wealth of online resources, including case studies, simulations, learning videos, reading materials and online testing and feedback.
The programs consists of three workshop contact hours each week per 30 credit module in order to promote group interaction, as well as personal support to individuals.
- Tuition fees of the course: €19,250
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Additionally, students who graduate from this degree may consider pursuing further studies with professional qualifications or a PhD.essional qualifications or a PhD.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the necessary skills and knowledge for management roles across a broad range of industries.
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Digital Sales & Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...