MSc Digital MarketingGISMA Business School
MSc Digital Marketing
All available course dates
MSc Digital Marketing
The MSc Digital Marketing course is designed to provide students with a critical understanding and specialist knowledge of digital marketing, therefore enhancing their career potential in this ever-expanding field.
In today's technically advanced business world, digital techniques are an integral part of every organisation's marketing strategy. This course will provide you with the necessary skills to effectively develop digital marketing strategies and put them to use. It will cover a range of key areas including fundamentals of the digital business environment, data driven decision making and leading marketing strategies in today's business world
Salesforce Trailhead course content integrated throughout the Masters programme. Benefits include:
- Earning Superbadges to boost your CV as you learn new skills and apply them to real-world business problems.
- Working towards Salesforce Certifications in line with your career aspirations including Salesforce Marketer and Salesforce Administrator.
- Accessing the Trailblazer community of dedicated users who are ready and willing to share their knowledge.
- Graduating ready to choose from an extensive number of employment opportunities using Salesforce within marketing, sales management and technology.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Educate
This provides tutors and students with access to the best collaboration tools, content training and AWS technology for cloud related learning. Upon graduation, students are fully equipped with the practical skills needed for a technology career. Students also have access to the AWS Educate Job Board for seeking technology jobs and internships.
Accreditations and Rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
This course is ideal for those who want to enter the marketing world and gain a specialist knowledge of digital techniques used in today’s business world. Whether you are looking to progress in your current career, switch careers or pursue a career in this field, this is the course for you.
Berlin is an up and coming digital hub and with its diverse population, the perfect location to experience international education. You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture Berlin has to offer whilst getting an insight into German businesses such as Sony, Deutsche Bahn and other key corporate players.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor's degree, or equivalent qualifications
- International requirements: an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Non-standard entry: non-standard applicants are welcome to apply at GISMA. Applicants without a bachelor's degree may apply if they possess at least 5 years' managerial experience. Please inquire for more information and details on the non-standard application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core modules include:
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Digital Marketing Technologies
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project
- Emerging Technologies
- Procurement and SCM
The MSc Digital Marketing course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus, in order to prepare students for the ever-changing business world after they graduate. In addition to traditional face-to-face learning within the classroom, you will receive core textbooks and various reading materials.
Students will also have access to a wealth of online facilities from the Financial Times and other professional bodies. These resources provide a range of sector and business based material which represent live accounting and finance changes and analysis reports. Continuous access to these articles ensures that our students are up-to-date with today's fast-paced financial industry and therefore prepared professionally for the field.
- Tuition fees of the course: €19,250
- GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programs fees across three instalments.
- In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the institute website.
Upon successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an MSc degree.
Alternatively, students who graduate from this degree may consider undertaking further professional qualifications or a PhD.
Upon completion of this course, students will be digitally savvy and ready to enter the digitally advanced business world. Through becoming skilled in the interpretation of data for evidence led marketing strategies, graduates will have a range of job opportunities in brand marketing, marketing communications and social media marketing.
Our dedicated Career Development Centre will help students fulfill their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long lasting relationships with alumni and employers
About this institute
GISMA Business School
Since its establishment in 1999, GISMA Business School has paved the way for talented and skilled individuals to develop tech-driven and innovative solutions to some of the biggest challenges in the business world. With our goals in mind, we are...
Why study at GISMA Business School
- A tailored approach to students throughout programmes
- GISMA’s MBA programme enjoys accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented by our students
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programs taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- Programs have top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist (2017)
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available.
** Business Insider
*** According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to know more about MSc Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...