Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital MarketingGeneva Business School - Barcelona
Geneva Business School's Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing provides students with profound knowledge of new and diverse strategies, emerging technologies, innovative & progressive marketing tools and effective communication skills necessary to effectively market business through digital media networks, providing a comprehensive view of digital environment: e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, and more.
This program provides students with knowledge of new & diverse marketing strategies, emerging technologies, progressive marketing tools, the latest trends and effective communication skills necessary to market businesses through digital media networks.
It provides a comprehensive view of e-commerce, social media, digital analytics, applied Digital Marketing Strategies and a variety of new tools for digital marketing. The program enables the students to develop, implement and measure the impact of digital strategies, integrated with business management concepts.
Over the course of this program students will:
- Acquire knowledge of new technologies.
- Gain expertise in the development of marketing strategies.
- Become effective in leveraging social media networks for business growth.
Who is the Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing suitable for?
This Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing is designed to perfect skills in the creation and marketing of businesses using new and emerging platforms and tools. The course not only provides students with the technical abilities required to use the tools and platforms but also equips them to learn how to create dynamic digital marketing strategies for companies today.
Graduates will be able to make significant contributions from day one on the job and will understand the use, and potential impact of, digital communication in brand development. They will also have learned how to create immersive experiences for customers to increase brand awareness and sales growth.
With a bachelor in Digital Marketing, graduates can aspire to work as:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Students who wish to apply to a Geneva Business School bachelor’s degree must have successfully completed their final secondary school examinations and any other required examinations qualifying them for university admission in their country or in the country where their secondary school studies took place.
- Swiss Maturité, International Baccalaureate of minimum 30 points, 3 A-levels, high school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former teacher or employer
Transferring from another higher education institution
- Students who have completed studies at another institution prior to their application to Geneva Business School may request to have their transcripts evaluated for transfer credit.
- All registration requests should be addressed to the Admissions Department for due consideration.
- Credit transfer evaluation request, a CV and a brief essay of student’ academic achievements are submitted to the Registrar who reviews the application.
- Only courses deemed relevant to the Geneva Business School programme are accepted as transfer credit.
- The Registrar informs the Admissions Deparment on final decision. Once the student has been officially enrolled at Geneva Business School, previously earned transfer credits are not considered or validated.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS
Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing.
Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva, Madrid, and Barcelona campuses.
Internships:We support students in gaining gain practical skills and networking opportunities through internships.
We will train you to be a proficient, highly- skilled professional capable of showing leadership in an environment of rapid change. With our project-based practical education, a paperless digital learning experience, we will prepare you for any challenges and exciting opportunities for the impending global business marketplace. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- E-commerce: Micro Multinationals
- Social Media Marketing
- Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Revolution
Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
Administration Fee: € 1,900 (One time fee, refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Tuition per semester: € 6,950 (Total 3 year program / 6 semesters) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Total: € 43,750
Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing
About this institute
Geneva Business School - Barcelona Campus
Welcome to Geneva Business School! Geneva Business School here is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Our programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva and Barcelona....
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about Bachelor of International Management with a specialization in Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.