BBA in FinanceGBSB Global Business School
BBA in Finance
All available course dates
BBA in Finance
The BBA in Finance at GBSB Global Business School goes beyond the fundamentals of banking and accounting to explain the multifaceted principles of finance in today's global economy. Benefiting from being in a practical learning environment taught by a faculty of experienced staff, GBSB Global’s students go on to become the most accountable, innovative, and globally focused individuals ready to work on the international stage.
Students graduating from GBSB Global with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, additionally obtain Level 4 and Level 5 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management, officially recognized by OFQUAL in the UK, which allows students to complete a top-up year in the leading UK universities and earn a double Bachelors’ degree.
Why BBA in Finance at GBSB Global Business School?
- Validated by international accreditation bodies such as ASIC, ATHE, ACBSP
- Multinational faculty with finance industry experience
- Diverse student body comprising of over 70 nationalities
- Learn-by-doing teaching methodology with Microsoft Certifications included in the curriculum
- Exclusive access to international corporate events and visits to leading companies
- Utilise Career Services at GBSB Global and discover employment opportunities with top multinational companies
Specialization courses for BBA in Finance students: Core analytics, financial and managerial accounting, statistical analysis, global financial markets, corporate finance and strategic management
After graduation you can work as Treasurer, Personal Financial Adviser, Financial, Analyst, Auditor, Budget Analyst, Loan Officer, Buyer, Accountant
Don’t postpone your study plans. Start your educational journey by enrolling in our Online campus, and come to Barcelona or Madrid in the autumn or winter. Blended learning is available for July and October intakes.
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 3 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications (high school diploma)
Have a high level of English language
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documentst
Tuition Fee for the Program (60 ECTS credits)
GBSB Global Business School
GBSB Global Business School is an internationally accredited business school in Spain and Malta that provides business education in English to students from around the world and prepares future graduates to launch a successful career globally. GBSB Global Business School...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Want to know more about BBA in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia