Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
French & Golf
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
- 20 general French lessons per week: every morning, Monday to Friday
(1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 5 golf sessions per week: 2 hours in the afternoon, Monday to Friday
- Open to all levels
- Course begins: every Monday, all year round, except for beginners (see specific start
dates for beginners on our website).
About this institute
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Be the first to write a review!
Mental health support after COVID-19
What do you expect from your university?
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Summer / Short course
Campbellsville, United States of America