BSc in Economics & PoliticsForward College
BSc in Economics & Politics
All available course dates
About this program
BSc in Economics and Politics (Year 1 in Lisbon, Year 2 in Paris, Year 3 in Berlin)
This interdisciplinary programme is an exciting intellectual journey that will offer you the widest range of opportunities whether you wish to work in business or government. Designed by a world-leading institution in the field of economics and political science, this degree will give you an understanding of economics and politics in the wider context of the social sciences. Learn how to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in applying economic reasoning to the analysis of a wide range of policy issues, and gain a detailed and critical understanding of the main theoretical debates in the field of economics and politics. You will:
- Study a rigorous and challenging programme in the fields of economics and politics.
- Gain an understanding of economics and politics in the wider context of the social sciences.
- Apply economic reasoning to the analysis of a wide range of policy issues.
- Gain a critical understanding of the main theoretical debates in the field of economics and politics.
Crafting my own Bachelor
Forward College offers a holistic learning experience combining academic excellence with project management, digital training, personal development and international exposure.
As an undergraduate student you can apply to Forward International Bachelors+ or Forward International Double Bachelor's. These degrees are boosted by our innovative approach to teaching, our exceptional staff to students ratio (1:10) and our world-class faculty.
International Bachelors +
Forward International Bachelors + bring together:
- An Academic Bachelor designed by LSE or King's College London and accredited by the University of London.
- 1 year of Entrepreneurial Project (with a focus on social impact or digital skills)
- 3 modules of Personal Development
International Double Bachelors
Exceptional students may apply to our full double Bachelor’s programme made of:
- An Academic Bachelor designed by LSE of King's College London and accredited by the University of London.
- 3 year of Entrepreneurial Projects (social impact project, digital skills training and consulting for an international organization)
- 9 modules of Personal Development
Forward College kindly asks that any requests for information be submitted in English, we thank you for your cooperation.
FORWARD’s Undergraduate Programme is challenging, so we are keen on attracting high-achieving students with a strong desire to make the most of their international expedition, exciting community experience, and practical opportunities to develop their skills.
We expect most of our applicants to be above 136 UCAS points. Nevertheless, we are open to applicants who would have lower scores if they can demonstrate strong achievements on our other selection criteria:
- Your engagement in past extracurricular activities (sports, citizen engagement, cultural activity, community service...)
- Your motivation for our innovative programme
- Your proficiency in English
Forwards College degrees are awarded by the University of London (UOL) and follow either Kings’ College London or the London School of Economics curricula.
To satisfy UOL entry requirements, you will need to have completed an international curriculum in High School: A levels; IB Diploma, APs, European Baccalaureate. If you have not completed one of those you need to check if your national high school diploma is eligible: Check entry requirements
For more information about foreign qualifications, please contact the institute
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Equal opportunity, inclusion, and social diversity are central to Forward's ethos. By 2025, Forward will establish financial arrangements that will allow us to enroll up to 30% of exceptional students from disadvantaged backgrounds in our new cohort.
In the meantime, scholarships and zero-interest trust loans are available for such students.
Please contact the institute for more information.
Forward College is an official Recognized Teaching Center of the University of London, which incorporates institutions such as King's College, LSE, UCL and other London-based Universities. This means that all our academic Bachelor's are:
- Designed by one of the member institutions of the University of London - in our case the LSE and King's College London
- Taught on our campuses in Lisbon (Year 1), Paris (Year 2) and Berlin (Year 3) by our World Class Faculty.
- Graded and awarded by the University of London who organises the exams locally.
Forward College provides one of the highest faculty to students ratio (1:10).
Our bespoke teaching is boosted by an innovative approach in order to develop not only performance but also learning agility, which is becoming the #1 skill in the eye of recruiters.
Excellence is about teaching
Drawing inspiration from the "Oxbridge" tutorial system, our teaching relies on our teaching expertise and one of the highest faculty to student ratios in Europe. Our bespoke tuition programme includes:
- 100% small group teaching with an average of 15 students per classroom
- Weekly one-on-one tutoring for individualised feedback and guidance
- Frequent evaluations to track your progress throughout the year and ensure your success at the final exams.
All faculty members allocate 15% of their time to training and researching innovative teaching methods. You will get to know them personally. They will care for you and make sure you succeed.
Yearly tuition fees amount to:
- €12,000 for EU students and €14,000 for non-EU students for the International Bachelors +
- €15,000 for EU students and €18,000 students for the International Double Bachelor
- International Bachelors + account for 220 ECTS credits
- The full double Bachelors account for 360 ECTS credits
Message the school
About this institute
Forward College offers a holistic learning experience combining world renowned bachelor degrees awarded by the University of London with project management, digital training, personal development and international exposure through its bachelor programmes. In each year, you will study with your...
Want to know more about BSc in Economics & Politics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!