Bachelor's Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master's Degree in ArchitectureUniversidad Europea
Bachelor's Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master's Degree in Architecture
All available course dates
About this program
Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master’s Degree in Architecture
At the School of Architecture at Universidad Europea we train architects so that they are equipped to meet the demands of both society and the job market, through the transversal inclusion into the curriculum of the principles and knowledge relating to sustainability and the environment in addition to accessibility, the international perspective, communication skills (in both Spanish and English), business management and the efficient use of new technologies.
The Concurrent Bachelor's Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master's Degree is a European degree that qualifies you to work professionally as an Architect throughout the European Union offering a comprehensive and cross-disciplinary training in all the fields that architecture encompasses: projects design, urban planning, sustainability, management, technical training, graphic training, communication skills, history-critique and professional practice.
This training offered is applied by following the European workshop, hands-on learning model in which the students develop projects that are supervised by professors with different profiles on a holistic basis, solving case studies that are not regional but in fact global. Only here can you study subjects dedicated to cross-disciplinary projects and internships every year.
- Learn with professionals: Over 50% of our faculty are active professionals, and many of them have received awards for their professional activity.
- You can join over 10 clubs where you can develop products with classmates from different areas: Robotics Club, Air Division, UE Gamestudio, BIM Club, Digital Manufacturing, GraphicaLab, etc.
- From day one you will have access to facilities equipped with the latest technology, such as a digital manufacturing workshop for architectural models and prototypes using cutting-edge software (FabLab), electronics, mechanical and robotics labs with tools such as MatLab, Ansys, Catia, Rhino, Solidworks, Istram, Sap, Finalcut, etc.
You can join a list of students from this school who have received awards for their projects, such as Archiprix. Students’ real projects are recognized by industry professionals. The Airbus ProtoSpace idea incubator backed a project by Alfonso Parra, an Aerospace Engineering student. After Alsonso completed his internship at Altran, Airbus took note of his project and asked him to join its team. The Graduation Project by Asen Lyubenov, an Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering student, took 2nd prize at the best Engineering GP competition of the Autonomous Community of Madrid. His project on improving vehicle ergonomics is based on a 3D steering wheel he designed and printed himself.
You may access the Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master’s Degree in Architecture from all the subject areas of your Baccalaureate.
The admissions process to study the Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master’s Degree in Architecture at Universidad Europea takes place in these steps:
- Providing specific documents
- Completing an access test
What does the access test consist of?
- Skills and abilities test
- General knowledge test
- Language assessment test
- Personal interview
- Completing the registration process
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Applied Mathematics
- Communication Skills
- Introduction To Contemporary Architecture And Art
- Architectural Drawing
- Integrated Drawing Workshop
- Process Physics
- Construction I: Systems
- Urban Development Basics
- Architectural Geometryintegrated Drawing Workshop Ii
- Construction II: Materials
- Structural Mechanics
- Architecture And Art Of The 20th And 21st Centuries
- Integrated Drawing Workshop III
- Projects Workshop G1
- Conditioning Techniques
- Structural Analysis
- Urban Areas And Sustainable Design
- Integrated Drawing Workshop Iv
- Projects Workshop G2
- Building Installations
- Business Management
- Urban Planning
- Integration Workshop I
- Projects Workshop G3
- Construction III: Structures
- Structural Dimensioning
- History Of Art And Architecture I
- Integration Workshop II
- Projects Workshop G4
- General English
- Construction Iv: Enclosures
- History Of Art And Architecture II
- Project Workshop: City
- Projects Workshop G5
- Structural And Foundations Design
- Deontology And Assessments
- Projects Workshop G6
- Sustainability In The Building Environment
- Projects Workshop G7
- R&D+I Graphic Expression
- Technology Projects Workshop
- Land And Landscape Project
- Graduation Project
The teaching faculty on the Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master’s Degree in Architecture is made up of:
- Professionals currently employed on renowned and recognized construction projects in Spain and abroad, involved in the construction of some of the most important buildings of the last few years.
- Architects and engineers with a teaching vocation who combine classes with research, technical consultancy, or collaborations with building, engineering, or urban planning projects.
All are highly recognized and enjoy substantial prestige in the fields of Architecture, Urban Planning, and Engineering
Scholarships & funding
At Universidad Europea, we have a complete system of financial aid at your disposal to facilitate the payment of your education. Examples include:
- Payment flexibility
- Deferred monthly payment
- Aid for prompt payment
- Aid for continuing studies
- Aid for simultaneity of studies
- Aid for having a relative in the European University
Universidad Europea has agreements with a number of banks to help you finance your studies. Download the PDF with all the information surrounding financial aid.
We have created scholarships, grants and other financial support to help you achieve the best you can throughout your education.
FIND YOUR SCHOLARSHIP
- Flexible payments
- Grants for high performing students
- Grants for continuing students
- Grants for simultaneous studies
- First in family scholarships
- Universidad Europea scholarship
- Official scholarships
Total fee: 12,290 euros per year
- Reservation fee: 1,250 euros per year
- Tuition fee: 11,040 euros per year
Bachelor's degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master's degree in Architecture
Working as an Architect nationally and internationally.
- Undertaking innovative and creative projects in Architecture Firms or in business projects which may be related to Architecture or not.
- Become a Director of companies within the field of construction, urban planning, design, or cultural management.
- Become a specialized real estate developer specializing in management, programming, acquisition, and sale of land and buildings.
- Work in the public sector, through public exams, at local, regional, state, and/or European level.
- Become an Art and Architecture critic, editor in specialized magazines, as well as any job relating to the publicizing of artistic activities related to Architecture and Design.
NORMAN FOSTER FOUNDATION / R AFAEL DE LA-HOZ ARQUITECTOS / ESTUDIO GUADIANA, PORRAS, LA CASTA / MARCOS CORRALES LANTERO_ ARCHITECT / GUTIÉRREZ–DELAFUENTE ARQUITECTOS / AZOOTEA ARQUITECTURA / COLMENARES VILATA ARQUITECTOS / BMASR ARQUITECTOS ASOCIADOS
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Fundamentals of Architecture + Master's Degree in Architecture? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...