Bachelor's Degree in BiomedicineUniversidad Europea
Bachelor's Degree in Biomedicine
All available course dates
About this program
Bachelor's Degree in Biomedicine
The Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedicine is a four-year programme to train students in cancer diagnosis and treatments. Moreover, students will learn by being part of the most innovative medical research projects and clinical laboratories of today.
The biomedicine programme has an innovative curriculum which allows students to work on real cases, and do internships in leading companies both in Spain and abroad. You’ll also have access to world-class facilities such as the Simulated Hospital and the XR Lab.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The curriculum has been designed to help students develop a multidisciplinary profile by acquiring knowledge of the various fields within their chosen profession, from medicine and clinical and translational research to molecular biology and basic research, as well as the new omics sciences and massive data management.
A curriculum designed to meet the needs of the job market.
During the first years of your bachelor’s degree, you’ll acquire more general knowledge, later deciding which area of Biomedicine you would like to specialise in with the guidance of your professors. A great deal of importance is placed on practical training, both in the laboratories at the university itself, and through external internships at research centres or companies within the sector. Our academic model focuses on the acquisition of integrated knowledge from the first year, promoting research and the development of critical thinking among our students.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition Fee: € 13,920.00
- CB1. Students have demonstrated knowledge and understanding in an area of study that builds on the foundation of general secondary education, usually at a level that while relying on advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that involve knowledge acquired from the cutting edge of their field of study.
- CB2. Students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner, and have the competencies that are usually demonstrated by preparing and defending arguments, and solving problems within their area of study.
- CB3. Students can gather and interpret relevant data (normally within their area of study) to make judgements that include reflections on relevant social, scientific and ethical issues.
- CB4. Students are able to convey information, ideas, problems and solutions to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- CB5. Students have developed the necessary learning skills to undertake subsequent studies with a high degree of independence.
- Product design and development in biopharmaceutical companies (multinationals and SMEs), science and technology parks.
- Research in the area of chemical sciences applied to the clinical and/or pharmaceutical fields. Simulation of macromolecular structures of clinical and/or pharmaceutical interest
- Hospital management and design of R&D+i strategies, design and monitoring of clinical trials, management of biobanks and clean rooms, basic and translational clinical research.
- Advice and management of science in public and private research centres of regional, national and international scope, RRTOs (Research Results Transfer Offices).
- Legal advice on industrial and intellectual property (patents, industrial secrets), bioethics committees, public authorities for approving the use of drugs and new therapies.
- Education in public or private higher education centres, design of seminars, congresses, meetings, forums, courses. Scientific dissemination. Research in public and private centres, participation in R&D+i projects.
- Specialisation in healthcare after a specific training period, which is accessed through the official training pathway for specialist biologists (BIR).
Message the school
About this institute
Universidad Europea, with four campuses in Spain, two in Madrid, located at Villaviciosa de Odón and Alcobendas; one in Valencia and, another in the Canary Islands at La Orotava, is an innovative institution geared towards adding value to society and...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Biomedicine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!