Master in Mobile Computing SystemsEURECOM
Master in Mobile Computing Systems
This Master provides a comprehensive set of competencies in Communication Systems: from the physical layer (wireless communications theory and implementation aspects), mobile networking (based on IPV6), to applications (for a smartphone, tablets, etc.). Sophia-Antipolis is considered a major European region for telecommunications research and development in southern France. EURECOM has established over the years a synergy with the local industrial environment on advanced research topics.
- Provide the theoretical background and the applied know-how for engineers in Mobile Computing Systems.
- Learn to tackle problems from a system viewpoint, taking a vertical cut and following a cross-layer approach.
- Acquire and master tools and methods to follow the rapid evolution of technology and provide solutions leading to future generations of systems.
- Acquire managerial knowledge to provide innovation in Mobile Communications Systems (Project Management, Organization, innovation management, etc.).
To be eligible, Candidates need
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years of higher education) in a relevant field
- Strong foundation in mathematics
- A certified B2 level in English. No requirement is needed in French as the program is fully taught in English.
EURECOM’s Admission Committee will organize 5 Admission Sessions until June 2019 to assess applications. Please send your application by these dates:
- 14 January 2019
- 01 March 2019
- 01 April 2019
- 02 May 2019
- 07 June 2019
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
EURECOM grant a limited number of partial tuition fee waivers to highly ranked students from renowned universities.
Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding application for Master’s programs has been completed online.
Master's programs ("Diplôme National de Master") is fully accredited by the French State and co-delivered by the Institut Mines Télécom, French leading consortium of the best French engineering schools.
Research-oriented students may apply for doctoral studies in France or abroad after completion of the program.
About this institute
EURECOM is a Graduate school and Research Centre in Digital Science located in the Sophia Antipolis technology park (French Riviera), a major European place for telecommunications activities. It was founded in 1991 in a consortium form [GIE] that allowed EURECOM...
Want to know more about Master in Mobile Computing Systems? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.