Master in Hotel ManagementUniversity School of Hospitality Management- Sant Pol de Mar
Study a Master in Hotel Management in Sant Pol De Mar
The Master in Hotel Management is offered in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona.
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required for a successful career in the hospitality industry. With a global network of over 4,000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
This 1 year Master is entirely taught in English and is composed of 8 months of intensive classes and 4-6 months of Industry Internship guaranteed and provided by the school. An emphasis is placed on hotel product design, structural organization and administrative-financial control. Through the Hotel Management program, you will study:
- Food & Beverage Service Operations.
- Food Preparation Operations.
- Introduction to Wine Knowledge.
- Communication and Public Speaking.
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics.
- Managerial Accounting and Finance.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods.
- Strategic Management in Hospitality.
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality.
- Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization.
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing.
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management.
In the second semester, you will study courses in the Hotel Management specialization, such as:
- Food & Beverage Strategic Management
- Room Division Management
- Hotel Real Estate and Valuations
- Hotel Facilities and Design
- Events Planning and Management
- Final Project: Hotel Business Plan
- Practicum: Industry Internship
The internship leads to real job opportunities with a duration of 3 to 6 months. The school manages this process in order to arrange a personalized internship for each student either nationally or internationally.
Duration: 8 months classes, from October to June, plus 4 to 6 months industry internship.
Schedule: Monday to Friday full time.
The following are a list of requirements to enter the Master in Hotel Management program:
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- Business English (test of level before acceptance for admission)
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector.
- Personal interview with a representative of the Admissions Department, if necessary.
For information about tuition and fees, please complete a request information form below.
The Master in Hotel Management is a professional master’s degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and the University of Girona, choosing from:
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
Hospitality school in Sant Pol De Mar, Barcelona
The University College of Hospitality Management in Sant Pol De Mar(EUHT StPOL) utilizes a hands-on approach to instruct students its world-renowned hospitality management programs. EUHT StPOL was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe. It was the...
Want to know more about Master in Hotel Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!