MBA (Project Management)EU Business School Munich
MBA (Project Management)
All available course dates
MBA (Project Management)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a pathway in project management is a one-year three-semester full-time program (90 ECTS). In addition to acquiring advanced skills in business management, strategy and other key business disciplines, this EQF level 7/NFQ level ; 9 program with a pathway in project management provides innovative knowledge in one of the key skills of the modern business world. Students learn to critically evaluate the importance of project management within organizations and to apply appropriate project management frameworks to deliver enhanced performance in contemporary organizations. They will also be able to demonstrate critical awareness of business information, planning and control mechanisms in project management practices. ;
The minimum entry requirements for the MBA are:
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based), 213 (computer-based); IELTS 6.0 minimum; PTE 61; B2+ CEFR; English native; or equivalent.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT
- An interview with the academic department
* Applicants who do not have a Level 8 qualification at a 2.2 award level and who have at least 3 years work experience may also be considered through the college’s normal RPL procedures. Relevant professional experience may be taken into account and individuals will be assessed on a case-by-case basis through DBS RPL procedures.
For more information regarding admission requirements and processes, please visit the course website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Global Issues for Management
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Managerial Financial Analysis
- Research Methods I
- Project Management Frameworks
- Applied Strategic Analysis
- Dynamic Leadership Development
- Research Methods II
- Project Management Practices
Tuition fee is € 6,950 Per Semester
Credits: 90 ECTS
A state-recognized Dublin Business School Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree awarded by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Critically evaluate the importance of project management within organizations and apply appropriate project management frameworks to deliver enhanced performance in contemporary organizations
- Demonstrate critical awareness of business information, planning and control mechanisms in project management practice.
- Critically evaluate theory and practice from cross-functional areas of business in private, public and not for profit organizations, both nationally and internationally.
- Demonstrate critical awareness of contemporary information, tools and techniques in management, policy and performance in organizations both nationally and internationally on business trends, drivers and inhibitors.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to achieve individual, group and organizational goals.
- Critically evaluate approaches to primary and secondary data and select the most suitable method from qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in the resolution of a specific business problem.
- Formulate and apply strategic solutions in a business context for the resolution of specific business problems.
- Critically appraise the advanced diagnostic tools which inform business decisions within the global business environment and wider society.
- Demonstrate an ability for enhanced ethical judgements by demonstrating critical awareness of social, political, economic environments.
- Exhibit an ability to work independently and collaboratively to build effective and efficient relationships in dynamic business environments.
- Synthesize previous professional and learning experiences to inform a wide-ranging appreciation of the business world and solidarity with social norms and relationships.
- Develop professional communication skills to present solutions in a cogent manner to a critical audience.
- Conduct in-depth research in a specialized area of business administration to deal with a particular research problem that adds value or new knowledge to the business world.
Having completed an MBA signals to potential employers that the graduate posesses skills to work in various different fields and industries. Here are just some of the areas a graduate could work in:
- Public Sector
- Non-Profit Sector
- Financial Sector
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA (Project Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Diploma / certificate