MBA in Human Resources Management
People are the most valuable asset of any company and now, more than ever, organizations are committed to the happiness and retention of great employees. The human resources management major focuses on managing people from a social, cultural and political point of view while developing management skills. Students will learn effective talent scouting and management in addition to the trends and techniques necessary to build a top-notch team of business professionals.
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- International Human Resources Management
- HR Development & Training
- Communication & Negotiation in Employee Relations
- People Management
- HR Workshops
Course duration : Three terms (full time) or six terms (part time)
Every campus, generally, terms begin in October, January and March every year
Tuition fee : €6,950 per Semester
Number of Credits : 90 ECTS
- A university-specific MBA degree (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland.
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
- Expand your leadership skills to take on new managerial roles
- International networking with classmates, lecturers and business professionals
- Understand the essential elements of human resources from a global context.
- Learn the factors that shape the process and art of people management.
- Demonstrate necessary skills for successful negotiation and communication between employees and employers.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
The MBA With a Major in Human Resources Management (título propio) provides students with knowledge of business disciplines as well as specific skills in human resources. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Human Resources Director
- Labor Relations Specialist
- HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Consultant
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Human Resources Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Naperville, United States of America