MBA in Global Banking & FinanceEU Business School Munich
MBA in Global Banking & Finance
All available course dates
About this program
MBA - Global Banking & Finance
This major covers a diverse range of areas in the finance industry, from the financial organization, operations and challenges of the economy at large to issues of financial management in firms and financial institutions. This program equips students with the analytical foundation and tools necessary to deal with important practical issues in a finance-centered career, and develops the entrepreneurial thinking that is key to creative problem-solving. This program is the perfect preparation for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other areas of banking and finance.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Financial Investments
- Financial Planning
- Retail & Commercial Banking
- Digital Business Finance
- Advanced Finance
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Graduates of this program enter the finance field with a finely tunedknowledge base that is crucial to making sound and profitable decisions. Students will also:
- Learn to interpret data, technical reports and articles on investments.
- Develop a basic understanding of derivative-related financial instruments.
- Review what is required to start and operate a small business.
- Prepare a comprehensive, business plan.
The MBA with a major in global banking & finance provides students with comprehensive business knowledge and specialist skills in banking and finance. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Hedge Fund Analyst
- Investor Relations Manager
- Credit Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Get your Business Degree in Munich!
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the...
Why study at EU Business School Munich
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Munich
Fax +49 89 5502 9504
Want to know more about MBA in Global Banking & Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!